Possible to connect ATS after getting banned?

TimberMadness

Question

Hi, 

I have a question regarding connecting American Truck Simulator 2 to TruckersMP. I tried to connect my account to ATS, but it just does not connects. I am thinking that it has to do with an old ban I received on ETS

(the ban is over a year old and had a duration of 4 days, also it was my only ban on the tTuckersMP account). Now am I wondering if it is possible to connect ATS  to TruckersMP if I received a ban on ETS ? Even if the ban is over a year old?

I tried to look this specific question up, but could not find anything about this specific case.

Hopefully someone can help me out. 

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hello @TimberMadness,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section. As far as I can understand, you have some issues with Steam and linking your game with your TruckersMP account.

We have several solutions to that problem. I would suggest trying the following solutions first:

At first, make sure you played American Truck Simulator for at least 2 hours. You also need to make sure that your Steam profile, with all game privacy settings, is set to public.

To do that, edit your Steam Profile and navigate to your privacy settings. Make sure that, both, your profile and game details are set to public. The little checkbox in the game details area needs to be unchecked in order for our system to detect your games.

Consult the following screenshot for a visualized view on what it eventually should look like: https://prnt.sc/j4gkew.

If that didn't work, and your game meets the requirements I mentioned above, I need to inform you that either Steam or our website has some issues right now. Please try again later.

Sorry for any inconveniences. 
Kindest Regards and thanks for your understanding,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support Team

Hello @BL4CK$K1LL,

Thank you for your help, the problem was that the game details were not set to public. It is working now.

Many thanks!

9 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

To do that, edit your Steam Profile and navigate to your privacy settings. Make sure that, both, your profile and game details are set to public.