Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Error Message Runtime Error

Taffy

Question

Hello,

I have previously made a thread about this same exact issue and many people tried to help but nothing worked - I tried reinstalling, resetting the modem, doing stuff in the directory, doing things in cmd, reinstalling my whole system again and many more attempted fixes and nothing has changed it. 

The game used to run fine for years until this error suddenly appeared and all I want to do is play online again it's very frustrating as you can imagine.

I have attached the error below, again I've tried many many things to try and fix this but nothing has seemed to work thus far 

8DiERqB.png

8 answers to this question

Hello @Taffyx

Check the following below solutions:

I. Restart your the router/modem & PC.

II. This solution has helped other players recently:

1. Go to "This PC" and copy/paste this path C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache & C:\Windows\Temp\WebCache (if available).
  2. Delete all files from both folders.
  3. Launch the launcher and try again.

III. If it does not help, try this solution:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges: https://truckersmp.com/download/

I hope I helped :)

Greetings

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

I see that you did reinstall truckersmp but did you completely remove it from regedit too? If not, then follow these steps.

First of all when you open regedit make sure you collapse everything so you only see "Computer" and then ctrl + f and search truckersmp and it should get highlighted, right click and delete. 

It could also possibly be a problem with your antivirus so turn that off temporarily and see if it works then. 

I found this topic that is relevant to your error, maybe it will help. 

Hello @Taffyx

first of all: Thanks for contacting us via forum topic.

I have one solution that has been verified to be functional.

Later please follow these steps: ˇ

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.

Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.

Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

Let me know if your problem has been solved :) 

Thank you :)

Best regards,
Dominik (iFlufy)
TruckersMP Support & Translator

23 minutes ago, Dominik (iFlufy) said:

Hello @Taffyx

first of all: Thanks for contacting us via forum topic.

I have one solution that has been verified to be functional.

Later please follow these steps: ˇ

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.

Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.

Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

Let me know if your problem has been solved :) 

Thank you :)

Best regards,
Dominik (iFlufy)
TruckersMP Support & Translator

Just tried this and still nothing - i can't even open the launcher as soon as i open it i get the error message that's the first thing i see 

Hi all

Problem is solved .

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future!

//Locked and Moved to Solved

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016