normal WoT deliveries vs. deliveries with own trailer

shyly_Dude

Hello everybody,

I often drive normal Word of Trucks (WoT) deliverlies and it would be an interesting topic to see if deliveries with own trailers are more profitable as deliveries with normal World of Trucks deliveries. Even a lot Players use own Trailers , even because their cool, but do you get that much more money with it?

Just write your opinion below!

Can't wait to read your opinions!

5 minutes ago, [ST-E] mrhijden said:

as far as i can see, the trailer owned jobs give you more money, jobs with same load and around the same distance, give me more money as a trailer owned compared to wot or freight market.

I don't know about profits, you are probably right, but with external contracts you get to pick from largest selection of jobs (often 5 or more pages), including trailers that are not yet ownable, and most of these can be highly profitable (low loaders and heavy cargo). While it is very nice we can finally use our own trailer for WoT contracts, doing that will also greatly limit your choices, sometimes you may be unable to find any cargo nearby, if you deliver to some remote and isolated destination.

I believe it works like the truck system, when you own a truck it will even give you more money on deliveries than a rental truck. With the trailers it should not be any different.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

I prefer to do WoT contracts without an owned trailer cause I have more choices on what I can deliver, with an owned trailer, your choices is very limited even with the new External Market, I agree the owned trailers are awesome cause you can customize them a lot, but if you're limited in what you can deliver because of them, its a different choice.

76561198104067447.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived