Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Future Racing Championships Suggestion

Suggestion Name             : Racing Championship format improvement

Suggestion Description   : Last racing championship was the maiden racing event of tmp which I witnessed. But I felt a little off by seeing that only around 40 players were chosen to race, despite of 200 plus players were waiting there to participate. I'm suggesting to conduct this event by at least choosing 100 players and if needed the races can be conducted as series for multiple days.

Any example images        : -

Why should it be added?  : Crowning a player as a champion without putting him/her to more challenges is something unlikely. Nevertheless more deserving players might be missed out by the present event format. Therefore, more players should be added to the races and can be conducted as a tournament, not as a single day event.

• 2 months later...
  • Project Manager

Hello RAGE,

Thank for your suggestion.

We have listened to the feedback of the community and organized drag races a day in advance. Everyone who attended had a chance to join the racing championship at the next day.

Therefore I will accept this suggestion as we plan to continue with this concept in the future.

Have a nice day!

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

• 5 months later...