Get my truck rdy for his longest ride

Pmuecke

Hello everybody ,

i tend to drive small distances (max around 2houres away) but i'v been enjoying ETS2 again lately and had the idea to begin in england and take on the longest distance there is from that city (so could be 18h drive or longer) but ofcourse i wanne do this in style (wich i have none off xD) so i would like to ask you guys to give me some inspiration on how to costumize a truck (i'm driving a DAF with the DAF paint on both truck and trailer) and ofcourse if you'd see me passing by give a honk so i'll get to see something xD

On 7/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, Pmuecke said:

Hello everybody ,

i tend to drive small distances (max around 2houres away) but i'v been enjoying ETS2 again lately and had the idea to begin in england and take on the longest distance there is from that city (so could be 18h drive or longer) but ofcourse i wanne do this in style (wich i have none off xD) so i would like to ask you guys to give me some inspiration on how to costumize a truck (i'm driving a DAF with the DAF paint on both truck and trailer) and ofcourse if you'd see me passing by give a honk so i'll get to see something xD

Good idea. I also think it would be nice to make a long drive. I would say: just doing.

284174119_role_VeteranI.png.f09bfbb8fe2a

license plate: JVERKEL

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived