Ets2, Heavy loading at Game entry

.Edι A.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there, 

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. However, it will be more accurate to write your issue more clearly so that users can give you more appropriate answers. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

//Moved “Help” Section

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

On Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 there is a folder called profiles(version).bak go to this folder and copy the game.sii that is in the latest auto save folder,then replace it with the game.sii that it is in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/auto save folder (backup that game.sii before replacing it) now open the game and load the latest auto save, I hope I helped!