[DONE]Making the official events archive public

Suggestion Name: Making the official events archive public

Suggestion Description: Currently, the official TMP events archived section does not show the previous events posts. My suggestion is to make the previous event posts public to be viewed again. (https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/441-archived/)

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Previous events can be viewed through the news section, however, it would be easier to view previous event posts if the archive section was public as using the news section makes it harder due to other posts being there. It'd also just generally be nice to read through the previous events posts easily. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I don't get what the point of having that archive page up if they don't put any archives there.

From what I can gather, I believe they do put them there, however, we do not have permission to see them.

My suggestion is to grant us that permission, as it shouldn't do any harm and could be quite useful. 

If I am wrong in saying the archives are there, my suggestion is to put them there so they can be view-able after the event has taken place.