Your truck setup for + 150KM/h speed

realasmo

@Remnant light Wrong. Currently there are 4 servers, Simulation 1 and 2 with speed limits of 60 Km/h inside city limits, 110 Km/h outside city limits. And Arcade 1 and 2 without speed limits and no collisions.

I usually drive no faster than 90 Km/h because I do WoT jobs, which have that limit. But any default truck with default engines should suffice, I ran a test some time ago in EU#4 server (150 Km/h limit and no collisions) with a Renault Premium, the 460 HP engine and manual 6 speed gearbox and it could do 150 Km/h without a lot of effort. So I imagine that Scanias or Volvos, with their 730 or 750 HP engines and an adequate choice of transmission/gearbox will be able to go faster than 150 Km/h quite easily.

You may need to try different transmissions, manual/auto and gearboxes 6/7/12/14/16 speeds, until you find wich one provides the highest speed if that's what you want. I can't recommend any combinations because like I said, I'm happy with the "slow" speeds so when I configured my truck with a 480 HP engine, 6 speeds gearbox and manual transmission (so I can use my G27 wheel + H-shifter) and saw that it got the jobs done, I didn't bother changing.

And please, forget everything about "mods" to increase your speed and go faster than the game allows by default, these are be considered as "hacking" and if you are caught, you will be banned from the servers for good.

19 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Remnant光  错了。目前有4台服务器,模拟1和2,城市范围内的速度限制为60公里/小时,城市范围外110公里/小时。并且Arcade 1和2没有速度限制且没有碰撞。

我通常开车速度不超过90公里/小时,因为我做了WoT工作,这有限制。但任何带默认发动机的默认卡车都应该足够了,我前段时间在欧盟#4服务器(150公里/小时极限和无碰撞)中使用雷诺Premium,460马力发动机和手动6速变速箱进行了测试,它可以做到150公里/小时,没有太多的努力。因此,我认为Scanias或Volvos配备730或750马力的发动机以及足够的变速箱/变速箱选择将能够轻松超过150 Km / h。

您可能需要尝试不同的变速箱,手动/自动和变速箱6/7/12/14/16速度,直到您发现哪一个提供最高速度,如果这是您想要的。我不能推荐任何组合,因为就像我说的那样,我对“慢”速度感到满意所以当我用480马力的发动机,6速变速箱和手动变速箱配置我的卡车时(所以我可以使用我的G27轮+ H -shifter)并且看到它完成了工作,我没有费心改变。

并且,请忘记关于“mods”的所有内容以提高速度并且比默认情况下游戏允许的速度更快,这些被视为“黑客”,如果你被抓住,你将被禁止进入服务器。

Okay thank you

Old Scania Streamline, 6 gear gearbox with retarder (because it costs more so it's faster, duh), 730hp engine and 4x2 axle. I also use the biggest Michelin tires from the DLC and all additional exhausts, just in case they make a difference. It can go 180km/h if the wind is blowing right and it easily slides around corners, on straight roads and when braking but you can live with it I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me.  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived