Bubbly audio in MP - ETS2

matteo0026

Question

Hi guys, when I use TruckersMP with ETS2 (I have just that game), I hear bubbly audio when the game starts. It seems that I'm in an aquarium. I don't know why, I tried to reinstall the plugin and remove the folder "ETS2MP" in documents folder too. In single player, with the same profile, everything works well. I tried to boot the game in SP and MP either with DirectX 9 and OpenGL (which I use everytime), but nothing change.

8 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, [Mega Trans] CrystaL said:

Check your audio levels in the settings of both the game itself and the MP settings.

^ you shouldn't have any sound mods enabled, they are not supported.Mods are generally not supported in Mp.If it is not in the list in this thread, it is not supported.

Sorry, I forgot to tell that I'm not using any mod in MP.

In game and in MP settings, the audio levels are at max level. The audio level in PC is set at my preference, so no difference if it''s at low or high level. With headphones, I can't resolve the problem. I recorded the audio of what I listen. For helping you a little, I was driving a new DAF XF.

Le mie registrazioni#1.3gpp

Hello, some answers were given above, please confirm that your issue has been resolved so we can move the topic.

I await your return ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021