Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Thoughts On New Update

Seanster

By now most if not all people know about the new server changes and not everyone is happy about it.

This post is not to complain about it but give ideas on how to please most people.

My idea:

• Keep Simulation servers 1&2 as there are, there are a great idea for Simulation players.
  • Change 1 of the arcade servers back to a EU2 style server and call it casual, 150kph, collision etc.
  • Keep the arcade server.
  • if you get banned on Sim 1/2 server or Casual, you only can join arcade for 3 months after ban has expired.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Have any ideas of your own?

13 minutes ago, Seanster said:
  • Arcade sunuculardan 1 tanesini EU2 tarzı bir sunucuya getirin ve günlük, 150kph, çarpışma vb. Olarak adlandırın.
  •  

+1

14 minutes ago, Seanster said:
  • Sim 1/2 sunucusunda veya Günlük kullanımda yasaklanırsanız, yasak sona erdikten sonra yalnızca 3 ay boyunca çarşıya katılabilirsiniz.

Thats very very hard for their add-on developer.

Alternative Links;

[ Feedback ] - [ Support ] - [ Recruitment ] - [ Appeal ] - [ Website ] 

My currently TruckersMP Rank

image.png.3412a88f353220c432af28d2399ef3bd.png

tr.png uk.png Screenshot_1.jpg
If you have a question or problem, you can contact staff from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

76561198328766876.png

1 hour ago, Seanster said:

By now most if not all people know about the new server changes and not everyone is happy about it.

This post is not to complain about it but give ideas on how to please most people.

My idea:

• Keep Simulation servers 1&2 as there are, there are a great idea for Simulation players.
  • Change 1 of the arcade servers back to a EU2 style server and call it casual, 150kph, collision etc.
  • if you get banned on Sim 1/2 server or Casual, you only can join arcade for 3 months after ban has expired.

I vote this chap be given the keys to the tmp control room ! ;)

3 hours ago, Seanster said:

My idea:

Yeah I think you're pretty much spot on. If anything, might as well make the new "casual" server have unlimited speed again. Keep the dunces happy so they can floor it everywhere and keep the sim servers a bit cleaner.

I agree that one server should be changed to be more like EU2 was, that more casual middle ground server for players who want to enjoy MP but at faster speeds, the players who want to enjoy C-D like it used to be and those who like to speed up on long cross map jobs etc although not fully like EU2 as like the current arcade some rules probably wouldn't apply

not so sure about the other one as if players are banned they are banned and shouldn't be able to play on other servers, if they drive reckless or troll on Simulation servers they shouldn't be able to just goto the arcade servers, they should have been there in the first place

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I'd change one of the arcade servers to be collision enabled and call it "Full freeroam", this server would have a warning "No reports allowed from this server, enter at your own risk" shown to everyone who tried to join in, with the obligation to "Accept" to keep connecting. No moderation, in-game reports would be disabled, or maybe the server would have no option for GMs to login as admins, so they would be unable to kick/ban other players in it. Reports on the web about things that happened in this server would be rejected automatically and the reporting player would receive a penalty (or even a ban from using the report system for a couple of weeks or something like this). Players who want to have both high speeds and collisions would see their wishes come true, without overloading the report system. And of course, the "Full freeroam" server would be completely closed to banned players. The ban punishment is "You are forbidden to play TMP for X days/weeks/months" and it should keep being that way.

And now, many people will probably say that having no rules at all would be unbearable... Think of it like this: EU#2 became a problem, among other things, because of the immense amount of reports that generated. Now those reports (probably a lot less than before) will be generated by the simulation servers. If we add reports from a no-collision server without speed limits, the situation would soon be worse than before the changes (regarding the workload of GMs). What do you think that would happen then? Server closed for good or collisions disabled again. That's why I believe that if collisions are enabled in one of the arcade servers, rules have to be "disabled" in that server.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me.  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived