Jump to content
  • 0
[C.D.T]-051/CC*Tekuai

Issue with TruckersMP launcher

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Something's blocking your game client from accessing Steam.

 

I'd try creating an exception within your firewall software or disable it entirely when launching ETS2.

Alternatively, you could try verifying your game cache, as seen here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello @QianYinChe 006,

 

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section.

In order to fix that problem, you need to restart your PC, turn off Antivirus, start Steam as Administrator and only then start TruckersMP launcher as Administrator as well.

 

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
38 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @QianYinChe 006,

 

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section.

In order to fix that problem, you need to restart your PC, turn off Antivirus, start Steam as Administrator and only then start TruckersMP launcher as Administrator as well.

 

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

It's sad, still can't play TruckersMP,I could play before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Try the following: 
1.Uninstall the launcher from control panel
2. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

4. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

 

Make sure:

You install the launcher correctly.

Save the TruckersMP to the steam folder when you are asked to!

You have your game library on public! (Steam Settings)

 

You can follow the video above if you don't know how to install the launcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
15 hours ago, [Mega Trans] CrystaL said:

Try the following: 
1.Uninstall the launcher from control panel
2. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

4. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

 

Make sure:

You install the launcher correctly.

Save the TruckersMP to the steam folder when you are asked to!

You have your game library on public! (Steam Settings)

 

You can follow the video above if you don't know how to install the launcher.

Still not.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi there

 

Have you checked your anti-virus so it does not block steam or TMP to lunch correctly ? 

Delete any thing releated to steam and do fresh install from their website.

Install fresh installer from TMP .

And dont forgot to check after windows updates.

 

If this does not work, I'd suggest you to contact our Support team and they will clearly help you with this issue that you have.

 

Have great day and i hope your issue gets fixed

 

Kind Regards

K-Sprint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 hours ago, K-Sprint said:

Hi there

 

Have you checked your anti-virus so it does not block steam or TMP to lunch correctly ?

Delete any thing releated to steam and do fresh install from their website.

Install fresh installer from TMP .

And dont forgot to check after windows updates.

 

If this does not work, I'd suggest you to contact our Support team and they will clearly help you with this issue that you have.

 

Have great day and i hope your issue gets fixed

 

Kind Regards

K-Sprint

I tried many times, and I didn't succeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello There!

 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

 

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello there,
 
I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for another 2 days.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

 

Have a wonderful day! ;)

 

//Moved to Unsolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...