Which DLC should I buy?

RafiK [PL]

Hi guys! I've got some money in last time, so I want to buy some DLCs to ETS2.

Should I choose Italia DLC or High Power Cargo Pack + Heavy Cargo Pack + Special Transport?

I already have DLCs like Going East, Scandinavia, Beyond The Baltic Sea, Vive la France and Cabin Accesories.

Maybe you got some better suggestions for me?

76561198141090827.png

• Business Analyst

Really depends what you'd like to do most: have access to more cargo or exploring. I have all of these and personally would prefer the cargo packs over the Italy DLC. Special transport can only be used in singleplayer.

The cargo packs offer you great cargo, I personally love them - but that's a personal preference.

The Italy DLC is beautiful, but pretty silent in MP. Would get both honestly, but if I had to choose I'd go for the cargo packs.

1 hour ago, viperr5 said:

High Power Cargo Pack + Heavy Cargo Pack + Special Transport

Is good idea but you're already have Going East , Scandinavia  , Beyond the Baltic , Vive La France  you dont need any more map dlc's for my idea.

Have fun!

Alternative Links;

[ Feedback ] - [ Support ] - [ Recruitment ] - [ Appeal ] - [ Website ] 

My currently TruckersMP Rank

image.png.3412a88f353220c432af28d2399ef3bd.png

tr.png uk.png Screenshot_1.jpg
If you have a question or problem, you can contact staff from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

76561198328766876.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived