Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Deepgrove company near bellingham needs a ncz

dragonslayingmaster1000

Tried to put in suggestions but what's the point of doing that if they never get opened to discussion anyway?

When the server gets up to 800 players on weekends It's ridiculous how there can be up to 20-25 people waiting in a traffic jam because they can't get to the job icon or just can't get into the company. Just add a ncz already it's not hard. I would recommend putting the ncz past the secret road barrier a bit so multiple people can get in and out of there.

Here's a screenshot of the exact ncz area: https://imgur.com/a/68aUwwp There is a pile of logs in the secret road area that you can use to know when the ncz starts and ends that's why I placed the line there.

On 7/4/2019 at 9:38 AM, MarkON said:

@dragonslayingmaster1000 In my opinion - be patient ;)

I reported this thing/error on the first day after the MP update (June 19).

Developers know about this problem and I am convinced that in the future they will perform the necessary activities.

Well if they don't do it soon atsmp could die off again and then the ncz won't be needed. Not saying it will, that road is actually still popular about 2 weeks after tmp supported washington. Again, how hard is it to add a simple ncz?

The worst is that very few players are driving safely, and worst, most players don't pay attention when they do their "take job" and pickups at DeepGroue...

The thing, is that players are used to have NCZ in Pickup&delivery zones so once up there. they "forget" to be careful...

Truckers MP should either put the zone in NCZ, or add an alert that warns the player that there are collisions...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived