what happened here?

trixicat

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello,

The thing that is causing this is most likely a in-game issue.Of course there is always a chance of hardware failures but I doubt that is the case. 

Try going in-game and changing your steering non-linearity setting all the way to the left and move the steering sensitivity to 50%.

I hope this helps you!

From what I can tell from the video, you were braking quite hard while having loaded b-double trailer on the back. The inertia of that trailer has caused your truck to spin to the right as soon as you pressed the brake key. After you have released the key, you've regained the control as all of the brakes were released. If you held down the key for a bit longer, you might end up jackknifing yourself.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Dear @trixicat

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,I will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive