Filing reports from before the re-structure

Question

I've got a couple of reports I haven't had time to file, and I went to file them just to see the restructure and am not really sure what I should do about it. Reports are for EU2 for what it's worth.

3 answers to this question

You should actually be able to still file the report. If the player broke the rules with in 1 month of the report. It is still valid. You will have to file it under arcade and explain in the box where you would put the evidence, "Hello, this report is coming from before the restructure. This player has broken the rules with in 1 month and I do not know what server to pick now. So I am selecting arcade with a live report." it would pass through no problem. 

12 hours ago, xXBlazieXx said:

You should actually be able to still file the report. If the player broke the rules with in 1 month of the report. It is still valid. You will have to file it under arcade and explain in the box where you would put the evidence, "Hello, this report is coming from before the restructure. This player has broken the rules with in 1 month and I do not know what server to pick now. So I am selecting arcade with a live report." it would pass through no problem. 

Y'know, that's a pretty smart idea. Suppose 1AM me was overthinking this far too much lol