Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

B-triple is no longer allowed?

PepeZukas

Question

HCT B-triple made by Additional Customisation Mod, after the new update of July 3rd, the rules do not specifically mention B-Triple trailers, only size, it means that it is forbidden?

I have a b-triple that I have always used without any problem today when I was playing some users threatened me with a report for using a b-triple.

The photo of the trailer that I use I put in attachment.

Sorry for my english, I used google for this. XD

tajmAMp.png

20190424172853_1.jpg

4 answers to this question

Yes, triple not allowed on TruckersMP (ets2).

16 hours ago, Wheezy said:

What are the major changes?

• Parts which float away from the vehicle are not permitted, example; floating cargo models, even if only part of the model is floating, are no longer allowed.

• Parts which clip into each other are not permitted, example; cargo models which majorly clip into the trailer(s) or truck cab are no longer allowed. Minor clipping between parts on hybrid trucks is permitted.

• Only default trailer combinations are allowed, trailer type does not matter, example; triples are no longer allowed in ETS2

• Double or triple trailers must not be longer than the largest default combination; for ATS, the "turnpike double", for ETS2, the "HCT"

source: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/86147-road-to-simulation/

• True Story 1

Hello @PepeZukas,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section.

Due to recent rule changes, triple trailers are no more allowed to use.

On the screenshot, I see that you have 4 trailers because dolly trailer counts as a trailer as well.

Do you have any other questions or issues?

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Like 1