How do you see TMP updates to servers and rules?

[Chenxi/COO]*Sange

On 7/7/2019 at 1:22 AM, TheCreepyTruckr said:

They can entirely since it's their mod and server.  You're not paying to use this, you're not paying for the servers, you're just here to play a free mod.   If you want to play however you want single player exists for you and most of us won't miss you.

Sure it's a game but you're also using a mod created by the TMP team.  If they want their mod to be entirely simulation focused that's their decision.  You can do what you want in single player or you can go learn to program/mod and make your own multiplayer mod.

And honestly I'm trying so hard to not laugh and dismiss your entire post.  Driving slower leads to more accidents?  What it sounds like is you and the other kids haven't figured out how to properly play this game; hopefully with the server and rule changes we can start banning you kids that can't drive.  We could turn TMP into a beautiful place not some toxic-GTA-shithole-wannabe that all these trolls keep trying to make it.

I can't totally agree with you. I think we are not forcing them not to focus on simulation. But, we are hoping they can give us a choice.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just come back from a break & see the renaming of the servers. Trying to get my head around it. Seems similar to before but putting the simulation servers at the top of the list with more users. I did notice people seemed to be more calm. But C-D is still a hell-hole - I had 3 explosions causing me to have to reload a save, none of which were my fault. But if it's gentle realistic cruising with more users then that sounds like the ideal combination. Overall good work by the admins. 

1 hour ago, Zurgui said:

I'm quite happy with it, more people on simulation server is the perfect combination for me ! I'm playing more than before.

This is overall a good step in the right direction.

When you have been on the "Simulation"-Server before (#EU1 without cars) I whish you good luck for now ;)

You are now exposed to all the reckless drivers from ex #EU2 with the speed limit of 110 ;) 

10 minutes ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

When you have been on the "Simulation"-Server before (#EU1 without cars) I whish you good luck for now ;)

You are now exposed to all the reckless drivers from ex #EU2 with the speed limit of 110 ;) 

That is true. But that also means there is a stronger Game Moderation force available that can focus on the Simulation Server.

8 minutes ago, DutchFox0029 said:

That is true. But that also means there is a stronger Game Moderation force available that can focus on the Simulation Server.

Ouh ;)

The Simulation-Server is the ex #EU2-Server. The Game Mods are the same as before.

You should ask the Mods themselves about the situation on the server ;)

Hello @Sange[CHN]

I prefere driving fast on my own. Like many other people also do.

I',m not driving 110 all the time. But for example when the road ahead is clear I like to drive faster than 110 km/h.

It may be nice for some people that want to behave like a read trucker does.

But I like driving faster than 110 km/h.

And the argument "It will reduce the number of idiots on the road" is totally weird.

I've seen many idiots on the road since the new update and so many traffic jams, because we all only can drive 110 km/h.

This can be kinda annoying and I do not see the difference.

In my eyes it's just useless.

Kind regards,

LetFresh ^^

Hey,

At first I was a little skeptical about the update. A lot of players complained that it's not so good anymore. :( 
But in my opinion it has become a very good update. :D 
I've gotten used to driving only 110Km/h now. If I want to drive a bit faster, there are still the arcade servers on which there is no limit.:110:;) 

So altogether I find this is a quite successful update. :) 

Have a nice day.

Yours,

Dumbledore001YT

On 7/19/2019 at 6:59 PM, Dumbledore001YT said:

If I want to drive a bit faster, there are still the arcade servers on which there is no limit.:110:;)  

And no collisions, no players and those "no players" are split even more by having 2 servers.

Without ai traffic, with speed limit you don't even need use pedals, just move wheel in 10 degrees range and this is whole gameplay.

And pressing horn in the rythm of music to entertain yourself gets pretty boring, pretty fast.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:56 PM, TheCreepyTruckr said:

@Ozi_pl It sounds like you might have a more enjoyable time playing something else like GTA or Forza.  Why not go find a racing game where you can speed and drive recklessly with others and AI?  We're a truck sim and it's clear that more of the community wants a simulation focused service.

When you said that "more of the community wants a simulation focused service", you wanted to say the staff and those "TMP knights" that are going to eat every miserable update TMP does without even asking the community or without doing a poll? This is a simulation game, yes, but we're not driving on MP for the simulation, but for the fun. If you want simulation, get yourself some mods and play singleplayer; simple as that. And after all of those, it's not the best thing to just make the servers "close to simulation" when the previous limit was 150km/h, and 95% of the players, if not even more of that were, driving at max speed. So just stop saying that we shall play GTA or Forza when you're driving on TMP, lmao =))))))))))))

On 7/21/2019 at 6:56 PM, TheCreepyTruckr said:

@Ozi_pl It sounds like you might have a more enjoyable time playing something else like GTA or Forza.  Why not go find a racing game where you can speed and drive recklessly with others and AI?  We're a truck sim and it's clear that more of the community wants a simulation focused service.

To use your own words: It sounds like you might have a more enjoyable time playing ETS2 on SinglePlayer because obviously you can't tolerate people's mistakes. And if someone is breaking the rules, you can always record him and file a report. You could still play like a simulation and drive in England or Scandinavia or Poland where there are not many players to cause problems. But you see, i can't drive in Scandinavia or England or Poland because i don't have the time or the patience to drive that far going at 110 km/h because the game limits me. So the game forces me out the door because it gets boring. I like driving my truck (Yes not a car, don't get confuse i don't wanna play GTA or forza) fast in the highway and test my limits. But ever since they implemented the first speed limit i never did that again. How many times did you decide to not play the game because of trolls? Let me answer that for you: NONE. But you see there were plenty of times that i wanted to go in Scandinavia, only to regret it a second later because it would take more than 1 hour to go and return and i didn't have the time or the patience to do so. Why? Because of the speed limit.

In Conclusion my friend, my gaming experience was ruined. Your gaming experience got better. But the game never limited your actions even before the speed limit. The most you did was to avoid the C-D road! BIG DEAL. I had to avoid the entire map except the C-D road because it's the only place i can feel that i'm playing with other people.

And Most of the community certainly doesn't want the speed limit. Don't get confuse though because these forums don't represent the community. I base that on the fact that most players on the server are driving on the C-D road thus they don't seem to mind all these bad attitudes that i keep hearing about. Plus all people in this forum claim to avoid the C-D road like the plague. Plus the simulation server was always empty. So you do the math.

The C-D road was probably the last enjoyable place in this game. Multiplayer is about interaction and tolerance. The loudest people in here are the ones who can't enjoy anything if they don't get it their way. I still remember the first day they implemented the 150 km/h limit. There was an update and the limit was lifted for a day. People thought at that point that they lifted the limit because there were players complaining. I still remember one player saying that they lifted the speed limit "because of the crybabies". The only "crybabies" in this forum are those who complain about the C-D road for years now. And the one time people expressed their concerns about the speed limit, they immediately became "crybabies".

I didn't come to this mod to drive with robots going 90 km/h and play in an environment resembling the Single Player.The speed limit never solved the trolling problem. It reduced accidents, but accidents are the reason i'm playing multiplayer and not singleplayer because i want to feel that the world is alive. 

TMP admins said last year that the speed limit was a test. It's true, they tested it, they realised that it reduced accidents thus making their job easier so why not make the speed limit even stricter. It will make their jobs even easier.

Thanks for ruining my game. 

PS: C-D Road is still a mess. No speed limit will fix that. The difference now is that crashes happen because people wanna overtake but can't

On 7/28/2019 at 10:59 AM, Odion said:

When you said that "more of the community wants a simulation focused service", you wanted to say the staff and those "TMP knights" that are going to eat every miserable update TMP does without even asking the community or without doing a poll? This is a simulation game, yes, but we're not driving on MP for the simulation, but for the fun. If you want simulation, get yourself some mods and play singleplayer; simple as that. And after all of those, it's not the best thing to just make the servers "close to simulation" when the previous limit was 150km/h, and 95% of the players, if not even more of that were, driving at max speed. So just stop saying that we shall play GTA or Forza when you're driving on TMP, lmao =))))))))))))

Guess what buddy, there's an arcade server just for you!  No one is forcing you to use the simulation server, you're just following the crowd of people and whining that you have to follow the rules.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:19 AM, BanneD_ said:

To use your own words: It sounds like you might have a more enjoyable time playing ETS2 on SinglePlayer because obviously you can't tolerate people's mistakes. And if someone is breaking the rules, you can always record him and file a report. You could still play like a simulation and drive in England or Scandinavia or Poland where there are not many players to cause problems. But you see, i can't drive in Scandinavia or England or Poland because i don't have the time or the patience to drive that far going at 110 km/h because the game limits me. So the game forces me out the door because it gets boring. I like driving my truck (Yes not a car, don't get confuse i don't wanna play GTA or forza) fast in the highway and test my limits. But ever since they implemented the first speed limit i never did that again. How many times did you decide to not play the game because of trolls? Let me answer that for you: NONE. But you see there were plenty of times that i wanted to go in Scandinavia, only to regret it a second later because it would take more than 1 hour to go and return and i didn't have the time or the patience to do so. Why? Because of the speed limit.

In Conclusion my friend, my gaming experience was ruined. Your gaming experience got better. But the game never limited your actions even before the speed limit. The most you did was to avoid the C-D road! BIG DEAL. I had to avoid the entire map except the C-D road because it's the only place i can feel that i'm playing with other people.

So it's my fault that you have poor time management and can't play without speeding?  If you want to drive to Scandinavia go play single player where you can save on the drive or go teleport your truck there.  There are arcade servers available and you're perfectly free to use those.  Honestly I'm trying so hard to even take you seriously but I can't read your posts

without laughing at you.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:19 AM, BanneD_ said:

And Most of the community certainly doesn't want the speed limit. Don't get confuse though because these forums don't represent the community. I base that on the fact that most players on the server are driving on the C-D road thus they don't seem to mind all these bad attitudes that i keep hearing about. Plus all people in this forum claim to avoid the C-D road like the plague. Plus the simulation server was always empty. So you do the math.

The C-D road was probably the last enjoyable place in this game. Multiplayer is about interaction and tolerance. The loudest people in here are the ones who can't enjoy anything if they don't get it their way. I still remember the first day they implemented the 150 km/h limit. There was an update and the limit was lifted for a day. People thought at that point that they lifted the limit because there were players complaining. I still remember one player saying that they lifted the speed limit "because of the crybabies". The only "crybabies" in this forum are those who complain about the C-D road for years now. And the one time people expressed their concerns about the speed limit, they immediately became "crybabies".

I didn't come to this mod to drive with robots going 90 km/h and play in an environment resembling the Single Player.The speed limit never solved the trolling problem. It reduced accidents, but accidents are the reason i'm playing multiplayer and not singleplayer because i want to feel that the world is alive. 

TMP admins said last year that the speed limit was a test. It's true, they tested it, they realised that it reduced accidents thus making their job easier so why not make the speed limit even stricter. It will make their jobs even easier.

Thanks for ruining my game. 

PS: C-D Road is still a mess. No speed limit will fix that. The difference now is that crashes happen because people wanna overtake but can't

Wah, wah, wah, wah.  I think the TMP devs should honestly close Calais and Duisburg and watch as you kids lose your shit.  If I ruined your game that's perfectly fine by me, god knows it's only a matter of time before I would have recorded and reported you anyways.  Seriously, if you want to play it like an arcade game, use the arcade server.  Get off the simulation server if you want to speed.

@TheCreepyTruckr Your argument is the same like "go and play Forza if you want speed". I know, you know and EVERYONE KNOWS that no one is going to drive on the arcade servers without collisions. Only the "simulator based" part of the community likes the changes, because they were driving low speed anyway. But for the rest of us, TMP Staff literally destroyed and threw to the trash can the last thing this community had. FUN. Now is just a boring mod with only a few ok staff members. The rest are just doing nothing, complaining about how hard their work is and saying every time they have the opportunity that IFMP is just a hoax and that it will never get released. Instead of complaining about how hard your work is, and even less to care about the development of another community, you could just do your work fine. But nooo, some players are waiting even 1 month for their web report to get solved. THAT'S AWFUL. Let's not talk about the in-game reports. In almost 2 years of driving on C-D, only 1 in-game report got solved. Also, after this update, I've seen only a few people getting banned or kicked on C-D, even if now it's even a bigger chaos than before, only because the players are unpleased, not because of the speed limit. Personally, I've been driving at the max speed whenever I had the occasion to do so, but never got reported by someone. Yeah, sure, there are still players that think they're in DIRT 4 and driving off-road, or just losing the control of their truck because of the speed they're driving, but they should also know they're limits, so yeah, that's entirely their fault. But you can't say "If I ruined your game that's perfectly fine by me, god knows it's only a matter of time before I would have recorded and reported you anyways". That's just selfish. Extremely selfish. And not just this quote. Your entire reply is selfish, and I can see that you care only about your gameplay, and you want the good only for you, but not for the others. If there were 100 people driving at max speed, and then you appeared, driving by the speed limit, it would be good to force all those players to drive by your style, right? Try to think about the others' gameplay, not only about yours. If the GAME let you do drive over the speed limit, then it's completely ok! But not the right thing is to force 95% of the community (or even more than that) to drive by a speed limit only because "tHiS iS a SiMuLaTiOn GaMe, AnD tMp Is A sImUlAtIoN bAsEd CoMmUnItY". Again, all those decisions made by the staff were completely savage and selfish, without even asking the community, because you know what the results would have been if they did that before the update. ;) The only group of people that likes this "update" is the TMP Staff that are kissing those who came up with these ideas in the arse to not get demoted or something, and the "Iron Knights of TMP" that is you. No wonder why the most TMP players are hoping for IFMP and HGVMP to get released, but then comes you, saying that IFMP is a hoax and that will never get released only because they didn't showed any proof that is a real thing. Let me put your sight in a different point of view. This is like religion right now. I don't have proof that it exists, you don't have proof that it doesn't. But we can still think what we want individually, right? Plus, why would they spend so much time and money on the forum, website and servers development only to be a completely hoax? Why would anyone want to screw up their image for this? I can tell you why. THERE'S NO CURRENT REASON TO DO THAT. Is just TMP's "opinion" to defame IFMP, because me, you AND they know that TMP is going to lose a big part of their community if IFMP gets released.

Best Regards tho.

On 7/30/2019 at 1:19 PM, BanneD_ said:

The loudest people in here are the ones who can't enjoy anything if they don't get it their way

True that. Some examples: "We want collisions in the arcade servers", "We don't want the 110 Km/h speed limit", "Bring back EU#2", "Everything is worse than before". These have been the loudest and most common things for a month now.

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

True that. Some examples: "We want collisions in the arcade servers", "We don't want the 110 Km/h speed limit", "Bring back EU#2", "Everything is worse than before". These have been the loudest and most common things for a month now.

And same goes for the people who wanted the speed limit to be even lower than before. Just sayin'. :)

Archived