Wheezy

Road to Simulation

6 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Do you report every little thing, no wonder the report system is backed up! 

every little thing that is like driving into people on purpose, ram someone for nothing, try to overtake, someone insulting me cause they crashed? no thanks i will report them.

so this is a little thing? he clearly tried to overtake while someone was literally infront of him and he almost made the other player crash. 

6 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Do you report every little thing, no wonder the report system is backed up! 

if i were to add those "little things" it would be pages. no wonder tmp is like this cause of mentality like yours. also remember that this started happening for other users after the rule changes. before that it wasnt like that. so go ahead and accuse someone else.

even if it is a little thing that is against the rules, player must be banned for what ever he did. otherwise why do we have those so loved "rules"? no wonder some people just dont understand... meh

@TheDuckThatFloats I have to agree with you, although, personally I just let some things slide because I do have the time or patients to make reports for every stupid thing I see on the roads of ETS2, but it seems to be common occurrence that since the “update” to TMP, people just don’t seem to care anymore.

The number of times someone’s been stopped on the side of the road or being in a merging lane and not bothered to look in their mirrors and pulled out in front of me has gone up dramatically since the changes.

The thing that still blows my mind is how people can say that things post update are better than they were, there’s more trolling going on, more carelessness happening and I’d bet that the reason why reports are taking so long to be claimed is because the sheer volume of reports have gone through the roof.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

if i were to add those "little things" it would be pages. no wonder tmp is like this cause of mentality like yours. also remember that this started happening for other users after the rule changes. before that it wasnt like that. so go ahead and accuse someone else.

even if it is a little thing that is against the rules, player must be banned for what ever he did. otherwise why do we have those so loved "rules"? no wonder some people just dont understand... meh

How dare you, its people like you that ruin the dam game...I let things slide because reporting every single thing just backs up the system & then people complain their reports don't get seen....." No wonder tmp is like this cause of mentality like yours " Excuse me!!, Don't you dare!!!! I'm betting you would report someone for slightly nudging you even if they said sorry!