Road to Simulation

On 7/30/2019 at 10:00 AM, Hecki_Stafman said:

Really? I don't think that this is awesome.

lol waiting for that fanboy team to come say you drive in c-d

the thing is players can play in any area of the map and you cant say anything against it. it is clear that rule updates made it worse, especially cause people are angry against tmp and just troll more than before.

also the fact that admins are not working as hard as before(except @Akoa and @TheGoodGuy1515) i have seen these 2 awesome dudes drive on c-d almost everytime. they care what they do but others? meh. my reports take 8-9 days as i have stopped recording i care nothing about tmp now. they dont care about players, players dont care about tmp. it is simple as it gets. there are more effective solutions out there rather than putting up a stupid speed limit and blocking triples. 

one thing i can say is when ifmp comes out tmp player base is going to reduce as ifmp has more realistic and effective rules. it is not hard to think what players want and what needs to be done. you want to block trolling? make a punishment system rather than "bans", more people want speedlimit removed, make 2 servers, one with speedlimit one with no limit. that way you can see how many people want to drive how. even if they crash they will have their own server and other people where they want speed limit have one, like it was before the server and rule changes. less people were playing in sim 1 with speedlimit and almost 2nd server was full where speed limit was 150km/h. if they want realism they can play in that server? now my question is if the tmp community want a realism, why do they play in most chaotic server? answer is they want to have fun cause it gets boring.

like i have said before it is like forcing people to drive slow in an ARMA 3 map called Altis. 

people troll more, speedlimit causes more accidents, service stations are cancerous(not even calais-duisburg. any city that is close to there like amsterdam rotterdam liege luxemburg etc.)

also stop saying dont drive in calais-duisburg otherwise you are in completely DENAIL of how things got worse after the update. people have right to drive at that road. 

@TheDuckThatFloats Maybe if you did drive somewhere other than the C-D road you'd stop being in complete denial of how things didn't get worse after the update. Things being worse on a limited area of the map is perfectly compatible with things being a lot better on the rest of the map. And the rest of the map is a lot bigger than that limited area. Meaning that for people who drive all over the map, things aren't worse, they are better. Realism in a multiplayer game has to do with playing with other players, that's why most people choose the biggest server. And that server is the most chaotic because of the speeding-fanboys who don't respect anything other than their own fun, not because of the players who try to drive in a simulation style. You say it yourself:

1 hour ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

it is clear that rule updates made it worse, especially cause people are angry against tmp and just troll more than before.

So it's the people like you (angry ones) who is making TMP worse. Stop being in denial? Funny

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Things being worse on a limited area of the map is perfectly compatible with things being a lot better on the rest of the map. And the rest of the map is a lot bigger than that limited area. Meaning that for people who drive all over the map, things aren't worse, they are better.

Well, obviously if you drive where there are barely any players, there won't be any issues... Unless TruckersMP can manage to add AI to their multiplayer servers, users will continue to drive at Calais - Duisburg.

If users want to drive where there are no other real players, then they might as well play in Singleplayer. You have to realise that people join TruckersMP to play with other players, they do not join TruckersMP to stay away from players. 

And you should not blame or disregard their opinion on how chaotic certain few players are on those popular roads because those roads are popular. If you attend a convoy you know that it is fully possible to drive with a whole lot of players, whether it's a convoy with a VTC or hosted by the TruckersMP staff. 

13 hours ago, twitch.tv/FightNight9929 said:

So, if I understand correctly, can you drive the Acarden mode completely or partially through others ????

Completely. Just like how you drive through players in the Service Station or Job Compounds. No-Collision is active everywhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

SHeDTix.png

At least remove the speed limit on the smaller server with collisions on? I don't get why there are two servers with the same rules. Like people have said before there will always be people being wreckless/trolling regardless of speed limit or not. It doesn't make to apply server wide rules to solve a problem that only affects not 10% of the map.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glada_Laxen said:

You have to realise that people join TruckersMP to play with other players, they do not join TruckersMP to stay away from players.

What did I say? Exactly that, only with different words. What doesn't make sense is that people who join TMP to play always on the same areas, which are well known (or would become well known soon enough) for being trolls paradise, and then come to the forums complaining about how bad things are, about how there are lots of trolls. It's like putting your hand into a fire and complain that you got burned. I never said anything about staying away from players, I drive all over the map, WoT jobs (90 Km/h max), going through the base map, Scandinavia, Baltics, France, Italy, Going East DLC (a bit less here) and the UK. I only avoid picking jobs when the origin or destination are Calais or Duisburg. Two cities in all Europe. Every other jobs don't use the infamous road by default, so it's easy to play for lots of hours, driving thousands of Km and have no "accidents". And empty roads, I only see on the further areas of DLC maps. Driving all over the map is nothing like "staying away from other players", there are lots of players driving almost everywhere. It's only needed to go away from the C-D area from time to time to see that this is true. Of course, it won't be 100 players for every 5 Km of road, but if that's what others want, then they're limiting themselves to... The C-D area. And those players should not complain that their hands got burned... That's just what I'm saying, no more, no less.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Andy2790 said:

If a player got kicked or banned its because of a reason.  But disabling the collision on the simulations server would be pretty useless for a simulation server  not everyone on TMP are trolls :)

At least that's a proper solution to just filter out the trolls who blocking important roads on the ETS2 map.  Only honest drivers, fair and experianced should have the permission to drive with collissions enabled. 

Keep in mind that (for example) from  100% of players who passing for example the C-D road just 2% keep blocking and the rest is honest. So why not take away them who are among the 2% the permission to have colissions on?  98% are ok so they can drive with collisions enabled. 

I guess that this kind of a solution is the best for all of us. Because I for example play ETS2 for like 5 years but I play ETS2 MP for not even a  year! But I would not have any problems to drive without permission to make a collission because it's not my intention to collide with someone ..so what. ;-) I can live with it. 

I think we're all need to be honest to ourselfes and ask ourselfes if we want to collide with someone. I know that collissions are realistic but keep in mind that this simulation game is still a game and fun comes first in my opinion. If we have less fun because someone is blocking us then we don't need peoples who have the permission to ram other players.

It's not the right way to make the rules more strict and reduce the speedlimit even more.  This kind of strategy is leading to frustration and this can lead to less players on servers. 

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

What did I say? Exactly that, only with different words. What doesn't make sense is that people who join TMP to play always on the same areas, which are well known (or would become well known soon enough) for being trolls paradise, and then come to the forums complaining about how bad things are, about how there are lots of trolls. It's like putting your hand into a fire and complain that you got burned. I never said anything about staying away from players, I drive all over the map, WoT jobs (90 Km/h max), going through the base map, Scandinavia, Baltics, France, Italy, Going East DLC (a bit less here) and the UK. I only avoid picking jobs when the origin or destination are Calais or Duisburg. Two cities in all Europe. Every other jobs don't use the infamous road by default, so it's easy to play for lots of hours, driving thousands of Km and have no "accidents". And empty roads, I only see on the further areas of DLC maps. Driving all over the map is nothing like "staying away from other players", there are lots of players driving almost everywhere. It's only needed to go away from the C-D area from time to time to see that this is true. Of course, it won't be 100 players for every 5 Km of road, but if that's what others want, then they're limiting themselves to... The C-D area. And those players should not complain that their hands got burned... That's just what I'm saying, no more, no less.

No, what I said is nothing like what you said. Central Europe is where pretty much everything is at. Just check https://traffic.krashnz.com/ets2/sim1, only new high activity I can see is in Malmö, Bergen and Tallinn, otherwise literally everything else is at Low. 

People want to play where it's the most popular because that's literally why they joined TruckersMP, to play multiplayer. But, this multiplayer experience that many players want to experience is being ruined by the occasional troll. That is why a lot of players are complaining about the behaviour of many, but not all, players(trolls) on C-D. And people should not be pushed away or disregarded for having this opinion, just because they play in these areas. And it saddens me that many players, including TruckersMP staff, have this refutation towards this issue. 

That is why I wish there would be longer bans so these players with no regards for those who want to play realistically and simulator-like to be banned. With longer bans, there would be fewer reports and fewer trolls. I've said this before, but I will say it again; renaming the server from EU#2 to Simulator 1, with some minor changes and restrictions, does not solve the issue of trolls/reckless drivers.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

SHeDTix.png

22 minutes ago, Glada_Laxen said:

That is why I wish there would be longer bans so these players with no regards for those who want to play realistically and simulator-like to be banned. With longer bans, there would be fewer reports and fewer trolls. I've said this before, but I will say it again; renaming the server from EU#2 to Simulator 1, with some minor changes and restrictions, does not solve the issue of trolls/reckless drivers.  

Harder punishments are needed or welcome, but they wouldn´t change anything. Many of the "Regular D-C Area Citizens" having more than 1 or 2 Accounts. They will be back faster than they be banned. 

@Glada_Laxen Low is nothing like "empty roads". Central Europe used to be a nightmare in EU#2, now it isn't (at least from my experience). It's clear that most players want to play around other many players, but that's exactly the target for trolls. Whoever plays MP games regularly knows this. That's why I said that people who put their hands into a fire should not be surprised and complain when they get burned. It's like those who say "They are forcing me to go at low speeds". It's simply wrong. There are choices to go as fast as any player can, only they don't want to use them. "I am forced to go on the C-D road to see other players". Wrong. There are players in lots of other places, not as many as on the C-D area, but that brings the added benefit of less trolls, less incidents and in a nutshell, a better game experience. Unless they are looking for "action". But if that's what they're looking for, why complain when they find it? My only guess: To those people it's funny when others are trolled, not so much when they become the victims.

About harder punishments, I'm 100% with you. About "minor changes and restrictions does not solve the issue of trolls/reckless drivers" only 50%. Trolls will be trolls unles they are left "unarmed" (that's why I sent a suggestion to make all servers no-collisions), but the reckless drivers are not as dangerous with 110 Km/h as they were with 150 Km/h and even less as they were (and would be again) without speed limits. This is the main effect I see about the latest change: People driving slower than before are less likely to lose control of their vehicles. Less incidents. Globally speaking.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Glada_Laxen Low is nothing like "empty roads". Central Europe used to be a nightmare in EU#2, now it isn't (at least from my experience). It's clear that most players want to play around other many players, but that's exactly the target for trolls. Whoever plays MP games regularly knows this. That's why I said that people who put their hands into a fire should not be surprised and complain when they get burned. It's like those who say "They are forcing me to go at low speeds". It's simply wrong. There are choices to go as fast as any player can, only they don't want to use them. "I am forced to go on the C-D road to see other players". Wrong. There are players in lots of other places, not as many as on the C-D area, but that brings the added benefit of less trolls, less incidents and in a nutshell, a better game experience. Unless they are looking for "action". But if that's what they're looking for, why complain when they find it? My only guess: To those people it's funny when others are trolled, not so much when they become the victims.

About harder punishments, I'm 100% with you. About "minor changes and restrictions does not solve the issue of trolls/reckless drivers" only 50%. Trolls will be trolls unles they are left "unarmed" (that's why I sent a suggestion to make all servers no-collisions), but the reckless drivers are not as dangerous with 110 Km/h as they were with 150 Km/h and even less as they were (and would be again) without speed limits. This is the main effect I see about the latest change: People driving slower than before are less likely to lose control of their vehicles. Less incidents. Globally speaking.

@FERNANDO[ESP] from your point of view you like to drive solo on the roads as u said empty roads... this is not what we want.. we want the experience of overtaking somebody to catch somebody from behind if u take that thing of fun that we can overtake somebody... and i mean if u go slow with 110km/h u will not overtake anyone; u will not catch anyone; u will drive alone on the empty roads .... there's no fun and thats just boring and u know it .... u are talking that u are driving on empty roads remember that in real life as u said that u want to play realism, there are at every street cars/trucks on roads, and if i don't have nothing don't u think thats  boring?....  

hopefully they will think more and they will put collisions on one arcade server because for now this is just lame.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@dacia1310 

Really? And you know this how?

Really? Where exactly did I say that?

@FernandoCR [ESP] u said : Every other jobs don't use the infamous road by default, so it's easy to play for lots of hours, driving thousands of Km and have no "accidents". And empty roads, I only see on the further areas of DLC maps.

and from that post i assume u drive alone on the roads and u like to drive where are less ppl in your area.

@dacia1310 And from that sentence you concluded that I like to drive on empty roads? Really? Un-be-lie-va-ble.

I drive wherever the jobs take me. All over the map. Sometimes it will be emptyer roads (the further areas of DLC maps), most of the time it will be normal crowded roads (base map) and some other times it will be quite crowded roads (like when I need to go near Calais to use the Eurotunnel towards the UK or back from there). Conclusions?

5 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@dacia1310 And from that sentence you concluded that I like to drive on empty roads? Really? Un-be-lie-va-ble.

I drive wherever the jobs take me. All over the map. Sometimes it will be emptyer roads (the further areas of DLC maps), most of the time it will be normal crowded roads (base map) and some other times it will be quite crowded roads (like when I need to go near Calais to use the Eurotunnel towards the UK or back from there). Conclusions?

that is not the first time when u give me this impression escuse me if i`m wrong but, u wrote your own posts and from that i concluded that u like to drive on empty roads !...

for example i also try to avoid calais and duisburg, but if i have a job in Dusseldorf for example ... i think that's the most crowded city... usually when the server is full there are between 127-150 ppl in that city, i let the cargo and after continue with another job, but not before to be blocked by others when i exit the companies...and  as a conclusion that doesn't mean that i like to drive alone, especially at 90 or 110km/h. 

@dacia1310 So keep your conclusions to yourself, because it seems that you get most of them wrong when they have something to do with me or the things I wrote. I don't mind you quoting my posts and replying to what I wrote, but you should stop throwing conclusions with no basis and most importantly, stop using "U said this" about things that I never said. That's my point here, nothing else.

• Confused 1

On 7/31/2019 at 9:40 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The thing is, that’s the whole point of playing online, to play with other people, I mean, if you love endless empty roadswhere you might see 1 truck every 30 minutes real time, then fine, you can get near enough the same effect in SP with traffic density mods installed or traffic turned off completely through console commands, but the vast majority of people enjoy driving through the busier areas because you see people and it’s more of a challenge, (and in my opinion, more realistic), than being somewhere where there’s no traffic, no threat.

its a no brainier that driving in less populated, dead, areas is going to yield less issues because there’s nothing to cause you issues. Yes there are other parts of the map where there are a few more people, but it’s subject to DLC, plus even those areas are subject to trolling. The bottom line is, people drive C-D because it’s where the most traffic is, people like traffic, whether it be stationary or moving. To be fair, trolling occurs everywhere on the map, doesn’t matter if you’re on C-D or in Far East Germany on the border with Poland, it’s something that’s been a part of TMP since the start.

Im just saddened that TMP hasn’t learnt from the past, long before C-D became a prime place to be, we had 68MPH limiters back then, yet we still had trolling, we still had the same issues that we have nowadays, then EU2 opened with no limiters and everyone jumped on that server to drive, now we’re back to the same thing we had back in 2015, limiters, yet miraculously, still have the same problems, we still have trolling, we still have roads being choked by crashes, it’s just the same thing again.

It’s almost as if slowing traffic down makes little to no difference to the volume of problems on the server.

The thing is, people can still lose control of their vehicle at 20MPH, 1 second lapse in concentration and its game over, no matter how fast you’re going. As I’ve said before, the main issues that keep being reported, things like, trolling, intentional ramming, blocking, useless traffic etc, these are the rules that need super high punishments to stem the flow of incidents, you stem that problem, you solve most of TMPs problems.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

1 hour ago, megadethsteve666 said:

if you love endless empty roadswhere you might see 1 truck every 30 minutes real time,

You too? Where in the seven hells did I say that I love endless empty roads? What's the problem with you people? I said that it's not empty in many areas of the map and that anyone can drive without going near the C-D road and see many other players. Why do you change that to "I love empty roads"? It's not the same, it's not even similar. It's as if I said that you never drive outside of the C-D just because you said that it's the place with lots of players. I could be right (who knows?), but I'd probably be wrong, I don't know where you drive or what you love to do, that's why I don't assume such things.

Maybe you have convinced yourself that there's no one outside of that C-D area and this makes you think that whoever doesn't go in the area is driving on empty roads and loves to do that, well, that's plainly wrong. The vast majority of the people enjoy driving through the busier areas, that's what you think, not necessarily the truth. I drive, like I said LOTS of times, all around the map, on empty roads some times, on busy roads some times, but most of the time seeing other players around. Which makes me think that the vast majority of the players drive all around the map too. Besides, a full server has 4200 players, how many of them can fit on the C-D area? A vast majority? I don't think so. Clearly too, it's more of a threat and a challenge to go where there are 200 other players inside a 10 Km stretch of road, but again, that doesn't mean that it's empty everywhere else. Trolls can be everywhere, true, but it's also a no-brainer that most of them will be where it's easier to do their thing and that's the busiest areas, right? If they are everywhere, it must mean that they find victims everywhere, so... That would be another proof that there's people everywhere.

1 hour ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Its almost as if slowing traffic down makes little to no difference to the volume of problems on the server

And there we go again. So I'll ask again: Have you tried driving long distance jobs away from the C-D area? I have, lots of times, and I can assure you that the difference between now and before is significant. The volume of players on the server is the same as before or less (according to some people, a lot less than before), the volume of problems inside the C-D area can't be a lot higher than before. Outside the C-D area the volume of problems has gone down big time. Easy to see that the volume of problems can't be the same as before, but lower. Significantly lower. I'd love to see reported incident statistics from before and after the changes for every area of the map (base, Going East, Scandinavia, France, Italy, Baltics) and globally, but I guess that there's no such thing or they're not supposed to be provided to the players. But that would be the only way to know for sure how the problems have developed. All we say here is based just upon impressions... You have the impression that there are more problems, me, that there are less.

2 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

The thing is, people can still lose control of their vehicle at 20MPH, 1 second lapse in concentration and its game over, no matter how fast you’re going. As I’ve said before, the main issues that keep being reported, things like, trolling, intentional ramming, blocking, useless traffic etc, these are the rules that need super high punishments to stem the flow of incidents, you stem that problem, you solve most of TMPs problems

The thing is, people who lose control of their vehicle at 20 mph have it a lot easier to avoid hitting others than people who lose control at 93 or 110 mph. Unless they have the intention of hitting others, but even then, it's easier for the other players to avoid them and if they can't, the damage they receive will be lower at lower speeds. Is it really so difficult to get this? Finally, like I've said in other posts, I can't agree more to higher punishments for those things you mention. See? We agree on something!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@dacia1310 So keep your conclusions to yourself, because it seems that you get most of them wrong when they have something to do with me or the things I wrote. I don't mind you quoting my posts and replying to what I wrote, but you should stop throwing conclusions with no basis and most importantly, stop using "U said this" about things that I never said. That's my point here, nothing else.

I`m not throwing anything but from your posts i concluded that u are like that and i`m not the only one who think that way ... thats the problem maybe you should review some of your posts and u will see that many of the times u said that u like empty roads . eventhough u go and drive the whole europe u should know that the majority of the players are driving in central europe: in italy there are very several players  same in france, in scandinavia there a re a little more players but still not enough also baltic area same as scandinavia.

in conclusion stop saying  us to take long distances trips because if i take a 2000 km trip it will take me 2-3 hours with 110 km/h i will sleep on the wheel when there are no players a player at 5-10 mins or even more, there's no fun in driving at that speed its simply too low, and i think we are taking trips longer than no more 700-900 km . 

ps. personally for me i don't care because i have the whole map discovered 100%.

• Upvote 1

1000 Km Ingame = 48 - 52 Minutes Real Time, if you driving with 85 kph!  You don´t need to drive +1000 Km each Cargo. There is a Slider in the Options Menue, which allowing you to chose shorter Distances.

But you can chose Delivery Destinations that leads away from the D-C Area towards the DLC Areas, if you owning them and "hopping" from City to City.

It´s up to the Players where they go and not a question of the Speedlimiter.

4 hours ago, dacia1310 said:

I`m not throwing anything but from your posts i concluded that u are like that and i`m not the only one who think that way ... thats the problem maybe you should review some of your posts and u will see that many of the times u said that u like empty roads . eventhough u go and drive the whole europe u should know that the majority of the players are driving in central europe: in italy there are very several players  same in france, in scandinavia there a re a little more players but still not enough also baltic area same as scandinavia.

Sure. You concluded. That's the problem. And sure, you're not the only one. But it seems to me that both of you are reading one thing and understanding what you want to understand. Example: I drive the whole Europe, the majority of players are driving in central Europe, so, conclusion: I like empty roads. No, sir, you can't see that you're wrong, no problems. I don't mind driving for a while on an empty road if that's where I need to be to do my delivery. But if I go from France to Scandinavia, don't you think that I'll need to drive most of the time through central Europe? Empty roads, sure.

I'll stop now, don't worry. But my conclusion: If you don't go away of your "vast majority" areas, you'll never know what's happening everywhere else, so how can you tell if those roads are empty or not? It doesn't make sense.

What a senseless discussion.

The only question is: will there be an arcade server with the old #EU2-settings or not.

If yes: thanks.

If not: thanks, too - lumping together the roleplayers from the ex-simulation-server with all those idiots from the ex-#EU2-server was seriously a brilliant idea.

@Hecki_Stafman You are completely right, senseless. My apologies. It's just that it's something that hits my nerves, when someone accuses me of things that I didn't say, it's like they're calling me a liar. And I don't like that. Then again, if you think about it, this topic has become a senseless discussion almost since the beginning. Maybe it's time it was closed. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You too? Where in the seven hells did I say that I love endless empty roads? What's the problem with you people? I said that it's not empty in many areas of the map and that anyone can drive without going near the C-D road and see many other players. Why do you change that to "I love empty roads"? It's not the same, it's not even similar. It's as if I said that you never drive outside of the C-D just because you said that it's the place with lots of players. I could be right (who knows?), but I'd probably be wrong, I don't know where you drive or what you love to do, that's why I don't assume such things.

Maybe you have convinced yourself that there's no one outside of that C-D area and this makes you think that whoever doesn't go in the area is driving on empty roads and loves to do that, well, that's plainly wrong. The vast majority of the people enjoy driving through the busier areas, that's what you think, not necessarily the truth. I drive, like I said LOTS of times, all around the map, on empty roads some times, on busy roads some times, but most of the time seeing other players around. Which makes me think that the vast majority of the players drive all around the map too. Besides, a full server has 4200 players, how many of them can fit on the C-D area? A vast majority? I don't think so. Clearly too, it's more of a threat and a challenge to go where there are 200 other players inside a 10 Km stretch of road, but again, that doesn't mean that it's empty everywhere else. Trolls can be everywhere, true, but it's also a no-brainer that most of them will be where it's easier to do their thing and that's the busiest areas, right? If they are everywhere, it must mean that they find victims everywhere, so... That would be another proof that there's people everywhere.

And there we go again. So I'll ask again: Have you tried driving long distance jobs away from the C-D area? I have, lots of times, and I can assure you that the difference between now and before is significant. The volume of players on the server is the same as before or less (according to some people, a lot less than before), the volume of problems inside the C-D area can't be a lot higher than before. Outside the C-D area the volume of problems has gone down big time. Easy to see that the volume of problems can't be the same as before, but lower. Significantly lower. I'd love to see reported incident statistics from before and after the changes for every area of the map (base, Going East, Scandinavia, France, Italy, Baltics) and globally, but I guess that there's no such thing or they're not supposed to be provided to the players. But that would be the only way to know for sure how the problems have developed. All we say here is based just upon impressions... You have the impression that there are more problems, me, that there are less.

The thing is, people who lose control of their vehicle at 20 mph have it a lot easier to avoid hitting others than people who lose control at 93 or 110 mph. Unless they have the intention of hitting others, but even then, it's easier for the other players to avoid them and if they can't, the damage they receive will be lower at lower speeds. Is it really so difficult to get this? Finally, like I've said in other posts, I can't agree more to higher punishments for those things you mention. See? We agree on something!

The key word you missed was IF, i would understand if I’d said to you “oh, seeing as YOU love empty roads”, inferring that you spend 24/7 in the most dead parts of the map, yet what I actually said was “IF you love empty roads”, inferring that there is a CHANCE, not a 100% legit scientifically proven fact, that you drive on empty roads. 

First of all, I don’t NEED to be convinced of anything, do not try and surmise what I know, it’s fact that the further you stray from C-D and western, south western and northern Germany, the less people you see, the further east, north, west or south of the area that encompasses Calais-south of Lille and From Berlin across to Bremen and south as far as Cologne, the less people you see. Yes there are pockets of traffic in other areas, particularly in cities such as Oslo, but on the open road? Traffic is much thinner. 

Pas for the “VAST” majority? All you have to do is open the real time map on the website, look at SIM1 and then count the number of dots you see in the busy areas, better still, listen to the traffic reports and read the traffic page, I’m not saying that 4200 people are all crammed into a 500 mile radius, but the highest density of people is in that area, what’s more, there is a lot more traffic heading to and from the busier areas, hence why I said, there is a certain radius around the busiest areas where you will find more people than anywhere else on the map with the same square mile radius.

Yes, as I stated previously, I’ve driven from St Petersburg to Berlin many times and recently found a new favourite route from Nuremberg to Plymouth. Like I said before, in YOUR experience, things seem to have miraculously gone from crap to perfect with the simple addition of 20MPH slower speeds? Hmmmm, okay? Somehow I don’t believe you. The same problems still occur no matter where you are on the map, you could be in Poland and still hit a troll, both before and after the update, just because for you personally, things seem to have improved 1000%, doesn’t speak for the majority of players, if that were true, then there would be no reports made daily, no kicks or bans being issued by admins all across the map.

Like I said before, speed does nothing to change someone’s driving abilities, I would argue that a lower speed makes people more likely to be careless because there’s no danger level, I mean, what does adding a speed limiter do to stop people blocking? Stop people ramming? Stop people speed hacking or no clip hacking? Stop people driving wrong way and then blaming you for hitting them? I could go on and on, but honestly? The answer is NOTHING! Same issues, just getting to your destination takes longer and you’re more likely to get trolled trying to get their because the limiters stop you from getting passed or away from trolls. 

Like me I said before, I wish that TMP would learn from the past where 68MPH limiters were in place because back then, it’s exactly the same as the here and now.

• True Story 3

On 7/31/2019 at 10:23 PM, Baerenhaart said:

Harder punishments are needed or welcome, but they wouldn´t change anything. Many of the "Regular D-C Area Citizens" having more than 1 or 2 Accounts. They will be back faster than they be banned. 

If they do, they would get banned without notification, as stated in the rules. To play TruckersMP you need a set amount of playertime before you can join, so it's not possible for people to purchase ETS2 on Steam, whether it's on sale or whatever, and then refund it if they get banned again. 

I'm also unsure how TruckersMP does it when it comes to ban evading, but hopefully they add additional days to the original ban. 

On 7/31/2019 at 10:40 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't disagree that they shouldn't be surprise, I disagree that you tell them that they should not complain. Their complaints are very much valid, just as anyone else's complaint. 

ETS2 is mostly built with highways, and those tend to feel empty because there's no AI. Even if you drive in popular places they sometimes feel empty, at least to me. That is another reason why I think players enjoy driving on C-D, because it's 1 lane in each direction which makes it feel even more populated. Regarding the 110km/h change, I'd rather see a restriction in C-D only. Make it 90km/h in just C-D, then keep it 110km/h or 150km/h in other places, maybe even both 110 and 150 depending on the area. Or 130 which I think is the highest speedlimit in most European countries. With that people may scatter even more across the map because of that restriction in that specific area. 

And it is true that driving slower gives you more control, but it has also made it so those that wish to overtake but cannot get high enough speed to actually pass in time cause an accident. And inappropriate overtaking is not exactly uncommon in TruckersMP. 

• True Story 3

SHeDTix.png