Road to Simulation

4 hours ago, McGalcri said:

Hm... I dont think so if both have exactly the same. Right now are just 2 separated servers but nothing diferent between them.

The experiment is to see what server will have more players just due the Speed Limit ;) 

Following the Polls and players posts... SIMUATION 1 and 2 should exchange their players (in theory more people want to keep 110km/h limit), lets see what happens if that limit is only in SIMULATION 2. Easy :D 

if u look in the last days u will see a player decrease overall.. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

if u look in the last days u will see a player decrease overall.. 

Cant say anything about player count decrease but more problems started happening with the rules change. Now im almost hitting 9 days for a report to be claimed.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:44 PM, Baerenhaart said:

I am with you, if  you saying that the TMP Staff is not perfect, but to be honest, we are not living in a perfect world and this world is full of not perfect Humans. And even the TMP Staff having a lot to learn how to handle the Things and how to Speak and reacting to other People and other Issues. It is a learning process that every one need to make!

I really don't know in which world you live in.. but I'm not that type of person who lives in a world where you have to accept everything. 

It's not too complicated and you don't need to be perfect to understand some issues to change something for good! And that's the problem of some peoples including you. Looks like you just accept what you get. You don't even fight for something to change it for a better situation. Maybe you have a wrong mindset in your brain.

If you are not on my side then you are not on the side of the community. Because I really want to change something and I know already what and how but it's not my mod and I'm not responsible for the misery.

I'm just a simple player like you and thousands of other here. But when things get wrong then I start to speak about it and complain instead of accept negativ things and sit tight and quiet.

But one thing is for sure... peoples will stay away of this mod and community when the rules will remain the same or get even worse.

The solution is not to lose players... the solution is to gain and keep players who are already playing. That's the way to go!

Is it soooo hard to understand?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@Greenfox

I am not accepting everything, thats not the point, but i didn´t wrote anythings like this:

".........Because I have enough and many players in this community have enough of this incompetent type of admins and rule makers who don't even apparently know and obey the real traffic rules............"

and

"........Another negative point in this discussion is that many admins, support managers, admin game moderators and leaders of the team are spoiled by theirself and they treating the normal members of the community like trash... they ignoring important feedback and critics and they refuse any assistance to improve the overall game experiance......"

"......I'm now on the side of the players and clearly against ignorant and incompetent admins. They break so many rules so many times it's insane. 

We should come and ban every single one of them who are not on the side of the community. They are supposed to serve the communty... instead they ignoring them........"

I switched trough the 35 Page Discussion and can say, this is not true! Maybe some "unlucky" and less "professional" Replys and Argumentations by the Community Management :P;):D ,   but no incompetend, ignorant or arrogant behaviour by the TMP -Team or former TMP - Team Members!

The Point of your Posting is only: Me and the "Community" against the Changings and ignorant/incompetent/arrogant Admins and Staff!

You mentioned this 3 Times, without Examples! That showing me, you having a personal problem with your own Situation and/or your own Contacts with the TMP Team and not speaking for the majority of the Community!

We having 4 Fractions in this Discussion!

1. The Players who likes the Changing, which are the Majority!

2. The Players who not like the Changes, which is the 2nd large Group!

3. The Players who accept the Changes but not being happy with the No Collision on the Arcade Server and wanted 1 Arcade Server with Collision!

4. The "Players" who trying to provoke!

I counting myself to Fraction 1!

EDIT: Maybe there is a 5th Fraction, the Ones who using some popular Threads to complaining indirectly about their Ban or Bans and rejected Appeals!

59 minutes ago, Baerenhaart said:

@Greenfox

I am not accepting everything, thats not the point, but i didn´t wrote anythings like this:

".........Because I have enough and many players in this community have enough of this incompetent type of admins and rule makers who don't even apparently know and obey the real traffic rules............"

and

"........Another negative point in this discussion is that many admins, support managers, admin game moderators and leaders of the team are spoiled by theirself and they treating the normal members of the community like trash... they ignoring important feedback and critics and they refuse any assistance to improve the overall game experiance......"

"......I'm now on the side of the players and clearly against ignorant and incompetent admins. They break so many rules so many times it's insane. 

We should come and ban every single one of them who are not on the side of the community. They are supposed to serve the communty... instead they ignoring them........"

I switched trough the 35 Page Discussion and can say, this is not true! Maybe some "unlucky" and less "professional" Replys and Argumentations by the Community Management :P;):D ,   but no incompetend, ignorant or arrogant behaviour by the TMP -Team or former TMP - Team Members!

The Point of your Posting is only: Me and the "Community" against the Changings and ignorant/incompetent/arrogant Admins and Staff!

You mentioned this 3 Times, without Examples! That showing me, you having a personal problem with your own Situation and/or your own Contacts with the TMP Team and not speaking for the majority of the Community!

We having 4 Factions in this Discussion!

3. The Players who accept the Changes but not being happy with the No Collision on the Arcade Server and wanted 1 Arcade Server with Collision!

I counting myself to Faction 1!

@Baerenhaart

1. how do u know the majority agrees with the change????

2. how do u know its the 2nd large group you have proof ???? 

3. you should try and play with no collisions zone and after talk, tks.

4. the players who trying to provoke (yourself also)

8 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

Cant say anything about player count decrease but more problems started happening with the rules change. Now im almost hitting 9 days for a report to be claimed.

i know that but with this rule changed everything  ... and not in a good course, i mean its decreasing players and so on.

• Upvote 1

@dacia1310

If you switching through the 35 Sides of this Discussion, you can see the Thrends.

The "Problem", that it takes 9 Days till a Web Report is claimed momentarly, is no Problem! It is your personal Problem! I can remember the Times were it takes +20 Days till a report is claimed. But this is also no Problem, because your Report will be claimed in Time and the Perpetrator will be punished.

Another fact, we having Sommer Holidays and not all GM being 24/7 at their PC to claiming Reports!

And i am sure that the most Reports are not needed if the Players and Reporters would be more calm.

TMP will losing Players in the Future and i hope that IFMP and HGVMP will made it,  to running a stable Client and Servers. Then can the Players starting to compare between the Services! But i will make a guess, that many Player will use the 3 Hosters to jump between them if they are banned at One!

3 hours ago, dacia1310 said:

i know that but with this rule changed everything  ... and not in a good course, i mean its decreasing players and so on.

well i have stopped recording as it is getting out of hand, so i record people on diffrent parts of europe(mostly west side,uk and france) i got 40+ video recordings of people messing with me and other players, but still need to wait another week for my current reports to be finished. it is just worse than before, i dont have anything against the speed limit but cars should have more as they go slower than trucks(also many people try to overtake at slow speeds and causes crashes), i was driving peacefully with my triples it is just so funny to see people cant even drive and turn with single trailers.

2 hours ago, Baerenhaart said:

@dacia1310

If you switching through the 35 Sides of this Discussion, you can see the Thrends.

The "Problem", that it takes 9 Days till a Web Report is claimed momentarly, is no Problem! It is your personal Problem! I can remember the Times were it takes +20 Days till a report is claimed. But this is also no Problem, because your Report will be claimed in Time and the Perpetrator will be punished.

Another fact, we having Sommer Holidays and not all GM being 24/7 at their PC to claiming Reports!

And i am sure that the most Reports are not needed if the Players and Reporters would be more calm.

TMP will losing Players in the Future and i hope that IFMP and HGVMP will made it,  to running a stable Client and Servers. Then can the Players starting to compare between the Services! But i will make a guess, that many Player will use the 3 Hosters to jump between them if they are banned at One!

@Baerenhaartthe fact is that this is not all the community that u speak of 35 pages this is just one part and that doesn't mean that all part of the community or most part agrees with the new changes...

there are over 10.000 users here i can assure u not everyone spoke thei opinion and they never will because they are not forum players... if u watch the last days on the server u can observe a decrease of players .... and thats not going to change .... because its like in communism u cannot obliged someone to play something forced..., so many of the players move on to play another game and forget about ets 2 mp .. because actual rules are not ok ... thats a fact.

• True Story 2

2 hours ago, Baerenhaart said:

@dacia1310

This is another reason why longer bans would be benefictial. There would be fewer reports. 

SHeDTix.png

6 hours ago, Baerenhaart said:

I am not accepting everything, thats not the point.

Looks like that's a point.

6 hours ago, Baerenhaart said:

We having 4 Fractions in this Discussion!

I counting myself to Fraction 1!

EDIT: Maybe there is a 5th Fraction, the Ones who using some popular Threads to complaining indirectly about their Ban or Bans and rejected Appeals!

Aha so you count yourself to Fraction 1?

Then you accept everything and also the misery. Congratulations!

So Fraction 2 is the 2nd large Group? 

Maybe you blind or something but the truth looks opposite!

Looks like you just speak for yourself....

I speak not for myself.... I speak for the majority! And the truth is that the majority don't want this rules.

What annoys me the most is that the TMP responsibles are not letting the community vote about specific rule changing... that's nuts!

I want and for sure a lot of players here a fair democratic vote system in this community. That's all.

I mean.... was there a public vote about change the speedlimit to 110km/h?

Was there a public vote about changing the servers from Euro to simulation and arcade?

Was there a public vote at all about anything that was related to the rules and servers?

The answer is clearly NO. And that's SAD.

As long as I have a feeling that I as a player can vote and help to change something for positive and better it's fine. But when I see that some peoples decide for theiself and letting the players of the majority not know.. well... that's just wrong.

At the end of the day the only reason why TMP exists are the simple players and NOT the TMP staff. The responsible staff is small compared to the majority of players here. Without US as a community this project would not survive more than 5 years from now!

Because WE as a whole bringing life into the servers day by day and not an admin or a manager or whatever.

TMP exists because WE keep it alive. And sorry you can not deny this fact!

WE keep it alive but on the other hand WE can kill it and bring it to the end. ;-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@Greenfox Look at the Activity in this Forum. Look at the Account Number of Truckers MP. There are nearly 2.9 millions Accounts and the activity in this Forum or this Thread is very low, in comparison with the account numbers.  So, how many would voting and how many of them would voting multiple times, because they having multiple accounts, due to several reasons?

This whole Voting Process would be not "Democratic"!

So Yes, TMP must "dictate" the Rules!

As i said before, we are welcome Guests, but we also have to obey the Rules if we want to play. If we not like the Rules, we are free to go!

And, if the current changings having the effect that no One will any longer play TMP, well then it is so!

1 hour ago, Baerenhaart said:

So Yes, TMP must "dictate" the Rules!

That's absolutely right! BUT in communication with the community and not without!

Because they (TMP staff) have the obligation and it should be their duty to serve the community in first priority. Not second or third!

Out wishes and critics should be heared and be taken serious! 

I don't have the impression that this is going to happen at the moment and any time in the future.

At least it looks like it for me and many other players at this moment.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Greenfox said:

That's absolutely right! BUT in communication with the community and not without!

Because they (TMP staff) have the obligation and it should be their duty to serve the community in first priority. Not second or third!

Out wishes and critics should be heared and be taken serious! 

I don't have the impression that this is going to happen at the moment and any time in the future.

At least it looks like it for me and many other players at this moment.

What makes you Think that the critics isnt being Heard?   Several high level staff members have replied here...

• Confused 4

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

54 minutes ago, Arradin said:

What makes you Think that the critics isnt being Heard?   Several high level staff members have replied here...

Oh, the reply I got where I was told off and had my opinion disregarded because "I probably drive where it's the most busiest"? :) 

I've left numerous feedback tickets and suggestions, and none have been even considered. 

May I add, that the car engine noise is still way to loud. It can still damage someone's hearing. Also, ghost mode still cause accidents, where people spawn and somehow have collision on. These are some of the things I've mentioned before but every single time I am just told off. 

• True Story 2

SHeDTix.png

48 minutes ago, Arradin said:

And? Have they changed something for good?

NO...

Reply is one thing.... consider and take further steps is another.

If you really want to make the difference then make sure you let the players vote about changes wether rules or gameplay related stuff.

When you think that deciding rules and gameplay is a task alone of the staff members then it's your thing.

BUT don't be surprised when player numbers going down!

Because at the end WE decide to play here and WE have to accept the rules.  But when the rules are not like we want then WE have also the right to say "We're done here boys and girl's let's get out of here." 

So don't be surprised when players going away just because your decisions which were not set up with the rest of the gaming community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Greenfox said:

And? Have they changed something for good?

NO...

Reply is one thing.... consider and take further steps is another.

If you really want to make the difference then make sure you let the players vote about changes wether rules or gameplay related stuff.

When you think that deciding rules and gameplay is a task alone of the staff members then it's your thing.

BUT don't be surprised when player numbers going down!

Because at the end WE decide to play here and WE have to accept the rules.  But when the rules are not like we want then WE have also the right to say "We're done here boys and girl's let's get out of here." 

So don't be surprised when players going away just because your decisions which were not set up with the rest of the gaming community.

Listening to someone and taking whatever that person say serious has nothing to do with actually changing it as you wish.

You can listen without agreeing.

If we listen to you and change it as YOU wish, then the people that like this change would say we dont listen to them, rince and repeat.

In the end, all feedback is read and listened to, it doesnt mean it must change to your liking. There is a less than a percent of the player who post on the forums.

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

6 minutes ago, Arradin said:

Listening to someone and taking whatever that person say serious has nothing to do with actually changing it as you wish.

If we listen to you and change it as YOU wish, then the people that like this change would say we dont listen to them, rince and repeat.

In the end, all feedback is read and listened to, it doesnt mean it must change to your liking. There is a less than a percent of the player who post on the forums.

Okay, so you don't think it is reasonable to listen to someone who comes to you and tells you that the high volume on the car engine is damaging to your ears?

Or that with the current ghost mode it can bug out and cause major accidents? WITH a solution? 

Just like with this. Renaming the servers does not solve anything. Would it not be possible to use the Arcade servers to be accessible by banned players, as well as unbanned players. Just that the Simulator servers only allow unbanned players. And seeing how many troublemakers there are in TruckersMP, an increase in the ban lenghts would also help the case. And I think it would be fair considering they would still be allowed to conncet to TruckersMP via the Arcade servers. I don't see why this would not be possible? 

• Upvote 1

SHeDTix.png

35 minutes ago, Arradin said:

@Arradinnow that u are a community moderator ... and so, i know that u agree with the last update because, i know that last week or so u weren't a moderator ( veteran iv) ... thats a fact now that u have a membership over, u should be more or less upvote with everything we say if u judge us for wanting something that we in our opinion think is necessary, that doesn't mean that we speak the truth or we are dumb right?

If u think u or others think u are smart for being a little bit upminded then u are mistaken.

• True Story 2

14 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

@Arradinnow that u are a community moderator ... and so, i know that u agree with the last update because, i know that last week or so u weren't a moderator ( veteran iv) ... thats a fact now that u have a membership over, u should be more or less upvote with everything we say if u judge us for wanting something that we in our opinion think is necessary, that doesn't mean that we speak the truth or we are dumb right?

If u think u or others think u are smart for being a little bit upminded then u are mistaken.

I´m not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this post, it's most likely a language barrier issue. 

If you read my post again, you will see that i didnt either agree or disagree with the subject

He said that TMP Staff doesnt listen, i simply say that its incorrect, i want to make sure that people understand that the staff very much listen.

My personal opinion in this is highly irrelevant, trust me.   But i dont THINK im smart, i KNOW i am  ;)

• Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 1

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

49 minutes ago, Arradin said:

It's not only about ME.... it's about the COMMUNITY as a whole!! Is it sooo hard to understand??

OMG

You're showing ZERO understanding in this case. Like most of the staff. Please DO something in favor for the complaining majority!!

You just reply and say "Ok we listen to the players and you can not... and you can not this... and that ...BUT we had to do it in order to...."

Hey... that's NOT the way to get a solution! Ding, ding, ding! 

You hear this ringing finally? The community is talking to you! Wake up! 

Tell the higher staff to start a public vote about rules and gameplay changes in the next 2 weeks. And then WE can decide. No matter what the outcome is going to be.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Arradin said:

I´m not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this post, it's most likely a language barrier issue. 

If you read my post again, you will see that i didnt either agree or disagree. the opinion.

He said that TMP Staff doesnt listen, i simply say that its incorrect, i want to make sure that people understand that the staff very much listen.

My personal opinion in this is highly irrelevant, trust me.   But i dont THINK im smart, i KNOW i am  ;)

oh so we are dumb ... ok :P

ps... why are u confused... u say that u are smart, than that means we are dumb this is my impression after u say your last quote.... escuse me but i think u are supercilious and arrogant.

• Confused 1
  • True Story 1

And once again, my comment is completely ignored and you instead go for what you can reply to. :) 

1 hour ago, Glada_Laxen said:

Okay, so you don't think it is reasonable to listen to someone who comes to you and tells you that the high volume on the car engine is damaging to your ears?

Or that with the current ghost mode it can bug out and cause major accidents? WITH a solution? 

Just like with this. Renaming the servers does not solve anything. Would it not be possible to use the Arcade servers to be accessible by banned players, as well as unbanned players. Just that the Simulator servers only allow unbanned players. And seeing how many troublemakers there are in TruckersMP, an increase in the ban lenghts would also help the case. And I think it would be fair considering they would still be allowed to conncet to TruckersMP via the Arcade servers. I don't see why this would not be possible? 

• True Story 2

SHeDTix.png

On 7/26/2019 at 7:06 PM, THEREALDETONATOR said:

See my post above about a "pro" server who needs you to buy at least One map dlc to enter, this will do that problem and the money will go to SCS instead

That will still not solve the problem. Trolls are still buying ETS2, and so they could get Going East for a cheap price.