Road to Simulation

We will see what the time tell!  For my part, i can´t await that the HGVMP or IFMP releasing a working Client and stable Server. I guess they will make it, because the most in their Teams were former TMP Members, so they´ve learned from the best! ;):D

And who knows, maybe all 3 Teams sharing their Perma Ban Lists then! ;)

Anyways, Player are mostly "Cats" and don´t be happy about Changes that they´ve not asked for!

TMP made a brave decision and its up to the Player to give it a Chance!

14 minutes ago, weezy said:

And where are you driving? Let me guess, on the one lane rural road between the cities Calais and Duisburg. 

And what where is he driving has to do with the fact that with speed limit theres is more accidents than before? Making the long and alone highways soo boring. Causing accidentes for irrealistic overtakes... yeah can not overtake a vehicle and being stuck at the same speed is sooo realistic and safe to drive... making overtake imposible is very realistic and safe... Sure cuting every one cars throttle is realistic and safe... imagine an ambulance triying to overtake a car or a truck at 110 km/h poor patient my god!!!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, weezy said:

And where are you driving? Let me guess, on the one lane rural road between the cities Calais and Duisburg. 

actually its not just the c-d area anymore, i have seen stuff in the reworked areas of germany & pretty much anywhere else. the ep was recently blocked again & two people got 2 weeks for it so the trolls are branching out in hope they don't get caught ( they know the admins are likely to be in a certain area ) 

33 minutes ago, BryanAM7 said:

And what where is he driving has to do with the fact that with speed limit theres is more accidents than before? Making the long and alone highways soo boring. Causing accidentes for irrealistic overtakes... yeah can not overtake a vehicle and being stuck at the same speed is sooo realistic and safe to drive... making overtake imposible is very realistic and safe... Sure cuting every one cars throttle is realistic and safe... imagine an ambulance triying to overtake a car or a truck at 110 km/h poor patient my god!!!

Actually i used to know a firefighter where i live before she moved & she told me the trucks are limited to 56mph until the blue lights are on to which its whatever the truck can do with a load of water on board, ambulances are classed as trucks so they have to follow the limits for trucks when not responding! remove the body & they are your average mercedes sprinter chassis so they wouldn't go much over 100mph anyway! our fire trucks can do 80mph on a good day but mostly around the town they do 40 on blue lights 

10 hours ago, BryanAM7 said:

There are not more Accidents like before!  There is a bit more intentional Ramming and Reckless Behaviour on the Road, than before. But this is the Result of angry and mentaly childed People who are thinking they need to doing what they did!  It is still possible to overtake, but where is the difference to overtaking a Player who driving 149,5 kph before and now a overtaking a player that driving 109,5 kph? ( Bye the way, this is not Truck Driving then, this is truly Racing )

If a regular Player driving 85 kph, you having a buffer of +25 kph to overtake. That should be enough and is a lot of more, than in real life. By the way, TMP is not a real Simulation, like ETS2 is not a real Simulation. One is a Game Modifikation and One is just a Game. But both giving, due to their options/ possibilitys and restrictions, a clue of the reality.

This whole Discussion, i saw no plausible argumentation or reason, why it make sense to drive 150 kph or more in a Game that having Truck Driving as Content. I am more convinced, that a small Group of Players is upset, that they cant easily leaving a path of chaos and destruction, like before.

TMP started with Speedlimited Servers and the #EU-2 without limiiter wasn´t that populate in the Beginning. #EU-2, without Speedlimter, started to be this  Populate with the introducing of the Cars. Also a better Performance/ Connection to #EU-2 was the reason,  for me and many other Players, to playing there and not the full server.

Maybe TMP should change the Account and Gaming Profile System. No loacal Savegames, no local Profile on your PC and every Player starting with a Iveco Stralis 310hp!  Imagine how the People would play, if a "Accident" in the Game, having the deleting of your Profile as result, if the parameters of this Accident would indicate that you where died in reality. So, if you want continue, you need to start a new Profile! ;)

And, to be honest, nothing changed at the moment. Thanks to the weird physics, by SCS, it is still possible to recording enough Content for all the Creators that running "Best of Idiots on the Road" Compilations on YT. A sidenote by me, the most aren´t  Funny! The People still driving between Duisburg and Calais, complaining and crying for Admins, because 80 Players trying to leave the Duisburg Service while 25 trying to entering it.

This Status is not the Result of the Game Restrictions by TMP, this is the Result of the Stupidity of the Players itself!

And it wouldn´t change anything if there is no Speedlimiter.

2 hours ago, Baerenhaart said:

There are not more Accidents like before!  There is a bit more intentional Ramming and Reckless Behaviour on the Road, than before. But this is the Result of angry and mentaly childed People who are thinking they need to doing what they did!  It is still possible to overtake, but where is the difference to overtaking a Player who driving 149,5 kph before and now a overtaking a player that driving 109,5 kph? ( Bye the way, this is not Truck Driving then, this is truly Racing )

If a regular Player driving 85 kph, you having a buffer of +25 kph to overtake. That should be enough and is a lot of more, than in real life. By the way, TMP is not a real Simulation, like ETS2 is not a real Simulation. One is a Game Modifikation and One is just a Game. But both giving, due to their options/ possibilitys and restrictions, a clue of the reality.

This whole Discussion, i saw no plausible argumentation or reason, why it make sense to drive 150 kph or more in a Game that having Truck Driving as Content. I am more convinced, that a small Group of Players is upset, that they cant easily leaving a path of chaos and destruction, like before.

TMP started with Speedlimited Servers and the #EU-2 without limiiter wasn´t that populate in the Beginning. #EU-2, without Speedlimter, started to be this  Populate with the introducing of the Cars. Also a better Performance/ Connection to #EU-2 was the reason,  for me and many other Players, to playing there and not the full server.

Maybe TMP should change the Account and Gaming Profile System. No loacal Savegames, no local Profile on your PC and every Player starting with a Iveco Stralis 310hp!  Imagine how the People would play, if a "Accident" in the Game, having the deleting of your Profile as result, if the parameters of this Accident would indicate that you where died in reality. So, if you want continue, you need to start a new Profile! ;)

And, to be honest, nothing changed at the moment. Thanks to the weird physics, by SCS, it is still possible to recording enough Content for all the Creators that running "Best of Idiots on the Road" Compilations on YT. A sidenote by me, the most aren´t  Funny! The People still driving between Duisburg and Calais, complaining and crying for Admins, because 80 Players trying to leave the Duisburg Service while 25 trying to entering it.

This Status is not the Result of the Game Restrictions by TMP, this is the Result of the Stupidity of the Players itself!

And it wouldn´t change anything if there is no Speedlimiter.

@Baerenhaart TMP started with Speedlimited Servers and the #EU-2 without limiiter wasn´t that populate in the Beginning. #EU-2, without Speedlimter, started to be this  Populate with the introducing of the Cars. Also a better Performance/ Connection to #EU-2 was the reason,  for me and many other Players, to playing there and not the full server.

TMP started with #eu1 server and it wasnt speed limited if u want the proof i can give it to u .. from may 2014 just for u`re information #eu2 appeared in 2015 

#eu1 was the full server after u guys asked for 90 km/h on that server, they made  #eu2 without speed limiter in 2015 and the people playing on sim #eu1 moved to #eu2 without speed limit and collisions enabled

if u don't know the story maybe you should keep some of your ideas for your self.

i think they will not pay anything because they can get a loan of 500.000 from the start.

the speed limiter didn't change anything ... maybe for u guys something changed in your head ...., i assure u nothing changed.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, weezy said:

I drive in a lot of places. In France, the UK, Netherlands and around Berlin. I also drive on Calais - Duisburg. I drive where there are players, because if I didn't drive where there were no players, I could just as well play Singleplayer. 

image.png.9c764547a878a7543c78b0e4e1f96518.png

You have to understand that players join TruckersMP to play online WITH other players, that is the entire point of connecting to a multiplayer mod. You cannot disregard someone's opinion in regards to the moderating just because they drive where there's a high population. The amount of players there are in TruckersMP is way too many compared to the amount of available in-game moderators. That is why renaming the servers is not enough to battle this issue. What needs to be done is more harsher punishments, and to level with the harshness you can make the Arcade servers available to bannad players. Except if they were banned for non-driving issues, such as insulting, cheating and such. That way you get rid of these troublemakers from the simulator server for a duration of time, and still allow them to connect to TruckersMP via Arcade servers. 

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

SHeDTix.png

1 minute ago, Glada_Laxen said:

I drive in a lot of places. In France, the UK, Netherlands and around Berlin. I also drive on Calais - Duisburg. I drive where there are players, because if I didn't drive where there were no players, I could just as well play Singleplayer. 

image.png.9c764547a878a7543c78b0e4e1f96518.png

You have to understand that players join TruckersMP to play online WITH other players, that is the entire point of connecting to a multiplayer mod. You cannot disregard someone's opinion in regards to the moderating just because they drive where there's a high population. The amount of players there are in TruckersMP is way too many compared to the amount of available in-game moderators. That is why renaming the servers is not enough to battle this issue. What needs to be done is more harsher punishments, and to level with the harshness you can make the Arcade servers available to bannad players. Except if they were banned for non-driving issues, such as insulting, cheating and such. That way you get rid of these troublemakers from the simulator server, and you also allow them to still use TruckersMP via the Arcade servers. 

That would be like what GTAO does with its Bad Sport system, TMP would see it as rewarding bad behaviour which it isn't. Granted they can go as fast as they like but they can't hit anyone so they would get fed up real fast! Oh but that tells the trolls they can do what they like & get away with it, no it doesn't because the Arcade servers are NCZ so they literally can't ram or block anyone which is what they want to do.....Its like giving someone at a shooting range a gun that only fires blanks or little flags with " BANG " written on them, sure it makes noise but thats all it does 

1 hour ago, dacia1310 said:

TMP started with #eu1 server and it wasnt speed limited if u want the proof i can give it to u .. from may 2014 just for u`re information #eu2 appeared in 2015 

#eu1 was the full server after u guys asked for 90 km/h on that server, they made  #eu2 without speed limiter in 2015 and the people playing on sim #eu1 moved to #eu2 without speed limit and collisions enabled

if u don't know the story maybe you should keep some of your ideas for your self.

I'd like to see that proof. You've mentioned it again, but still haven't shown any.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I'd like to see that proof. You've mentioned it again, but still haven't shown any.

@FernandoCR [ESP]here you are this is just one video.  and maybe in the future you should do a research before judge someone

also this one 

our accounts are from nov 2014... but from euro truck multi player my account is from 30april-1st may when the mp appeared.

@dacia1310 Was that so difficult? Now, I acknowledge that I was wrong, my apologies. I was also a member on the old ETS2MP forums, only I can't remember since when, clearly, my memories of the game don't go as far as May 2014. I do remember the 90 Km/h limit in the server, how the forums were day after day flooded with topics asking for the speed limit to be removed and later, when EU#2 was opened, again flooded with topics asking to make it collisions enabled. And later, when collisions were enabled in EU#2, flooded with topics asking for server "numbers" to be swapped, so EU#1 would be the no-speed-limits server and EU#2 the speed-limits server (these were due to people still using EU#1 more than EU#2). And I remember a reporting section in the forums, where people would post their videos of rule breakers (which you didn't seem to remember). In the end, it's been more than 5 years and memories become "fuzzy" for everyone. Again, I apologize for doubting you about that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@dacia1310 Was that so difficult? Now, I acknowledge that I was wrong, my apologies. I was also a member on the old ETS2MP forums, only I can't remember since when, clearly, my memories of the game don't go as far as May 2014. I do remember the 90 Km/h limit in the server, how the forums were day after day flooded with topics asking for the speed limit to be removed and later, when EU#2 was opened, again flooded with topics asking to make it collisions enabled. And later, when collisions were enabled in EU#2, flooded with topics asking for server "numbers" to be swapped, so EU#1 would be the no-speed-limits server and EU#2 the speed-limits server (these were due to people still using EU#1 more than EU#2). And I remember a reporting section in the forums, where people would post their videos of rule breakers (which you didn't seem to remember). In the end, it's been more than 5 years and memories become "fuzzy" for everyone. Again, I apologize for doubting you about that.

@FernandoCR [ESP] i was waiting for u to say something, so i can give u the proof :), and i remember this because i bought the game specially for the multipplayer mod.

the 90 km/h limit i think it was at begining of 2015 because at the end of 2014 it was no collision zones everywhere i post a video about that in a previous page same topic.

and i know that story ... because they did 3 or 4 times this game change :) 

ps. regarding the report system in that period it was with the /report comand and it was the worse of them all .. because i told u in a previous post someone report u without video and the admin would of take action.

1 hour ago, dacia1310 said:

regarding the report system in that period it was with the /report comand and it was the worse of them all .. because i told u in a previous post someone report u without video and the admin would of take action

That was for the in-game reports, and Admin would teleport to the place where the reported action had happened and see for himself what was happening. IIRC, they wouldn't take actions unless they saw something worth of it (the player was still blocking, trolling or whatever) and when they decided to ban someone, they had to get video themselves to proof that the ban was deserved. But there were also "offline reports", players could record their own videos and post them on the forums, pretty much as now on the website, videos were required to show the action and the id of the reported player. I can tell, because I remember posting them, videos are still in Youtube, from January 2015 (I guess that's when I got a powerful enough PC+GPU to get gameplay recordings) and there are earlier ones from other TMP users.

On 7/21/2019 at 2:04 PM, Spark Ignite said:

TMP is batter than IFMP, This is good idea, But this is your Opinion:)

yeah at least IFMP doesnt have corruption unlike TMP does. dont want to remind you what happened in the past

20 hours ago, weezy said:

maybe the reason why there are more crashes in that area is the speed limit? it doesnt matter where you are. if you are going at 110km/h and someone wants to overtake you, when you slow down at a turn they will either cut you off or ram you just because you didnt give way to them. cars couldnt speed up as a volvo 750 or streamline 730hp with 4500 allison R transmission, now they are stuck with 110km/h making more accidents. i guess your brilliant next step will be removing cars? just saying you cant cure a cancer by taking a part of it away that is spread. many of you still dont get it or just ignoring the fact. 

and still the fact that there are more reports being made before the updates is here. many people confirmed this in this thread including me. now web reports take more than 7 days to get viewed while this time was 2-3 days before the update.  now you can see how effective this new rules are. you cant force simulation on a game where people play for fun. this is not like xplane or fsx. if you really want to have simulation and enhance trucking, why not add realistic physics, ai, and set speed limit according to the minimap saying what the truck speed limits are? that way you would get the simulation you want by turning players into puppets. 

to be honest i dont really give a thing about updated rules, max speed limit is 110km/h? i drive at 40. people cant overtake us because we are 7 friends driving together all the time. now according to each countries min speed limit we can go around 40-50 minimum. now this causes traffic but it is not useless as we are going at our destination to finish our jobs, people try to overtake and then fails following with a crash and accident and this is not our fault. that way you can see how a simulation and enhancement can be like.

sometimes it is not the best option to do the right thing. ets 2 is a simulation game but people drive for fun, if they wanted simulation they could play in singleplayer but they play with their friends, drive for fun and enjoy their time. 

i was driving triples and never crashed a single time, could make tight turns. and i see many people just cant turn with a single trailer and they get stuck. now why did you block me from having fun of driving triples with my friends?

people ram other people more often because they cant speed up to overtake a lagging guy?

you just made tmp worse.

17 minutes ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

maybe the reason why there are more crashes in that area is the speed limit? it doesnt matter where you are. if you are going at 110km/h and someone wants to overtake you, when you slow down at a turn they will either cut you off or ram you just because you didnt give way to them. cars couldnt speed up as a volvo 750 or streamline 730hp with 4500 allison R transmission, now they are stuck with 110km/h making more accidents. i guess your brilliant next step will be removing cars? just saying you cant cure a cancer by taking a part of it away that is spread. many of you still dont get it or just ignoring the fact. 

and still the fact that there are more reports being made before the updates is here. many people confirmed this in this thread including me. now web reports take more than 7 days to get viewed while this time was 2-3 days before the update.  now you can see how effective this new rules are. you cant force simulation on a game where people play for fun. this is not like xplane or fsx. if you really want to have simulation and enhance trucking, why not add realistic physics, ai, and set speed limit according to the minimap saying what the truck speed limits are? that way you would get the simulation you want by turning players into puppets. 

to be honest i dont really give a thing about updated rules, max speed limit is 110km/h? i drive at 40. people cant overtake us because we are 7 friends driving together all the time. now according to each countries min speed limit we can go around 40-50 minimum. now this causes traffic but it is not useless as we are going at our destination to finish our jobs, people try to overtake and then fails following with a crash and accident and this is not our fault. that way you can see how a simulation and enhancement can be like.

sometimes it is not the best option to do the right thing. ets 2 is a simulation game but people drive for fun, if they wanted simulation they could play in singleplayer but they play with their friends, drive for fun and enjoy their time. 

i was driving triples and never crashed a single time, could make tight turns. and i see many people just cant turn with a single trailer and they get stuck. now why did you block me from having fun of driving triples with my friends?

people ram other people more often because they cant speed up to overtake a lagging guy?

you just made tmp worse.

Every single paragraph of this post of yours is filled with inaccurate information.  Every. Single. Paragraph

• Confused 1

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

I want to try something:

I would like to have the old system with 150 kmh and I have 0 bans.

How many bans do others have who want to have the old system back, too?

to solve the trolls problem the only thing they need to do is create like a "pro" server where only players that have bought at least one map dlc can join, this way that server don't need any speed limiters, and the trolls, will not join because usually trolls don't want to spent more money on a game that they can get a permanent ban because of trolling, and that way the good players will go in that "pro" server and need to pay a bit more to enter not only the base game (wich steam key can be found in a lot of sites vey cheap) but need also to have at minimum one map dlc to enter in that server, and that way truckersmp can do that "pro" server with the money going to the creators of the game (scs) because is not about a subscription its about an dlc, and also this can help in the C-D road heavy traffic problem, because all players in this server will not have only the base game, so no need to be all in the same place, and also this server needs to be an 4000+ players server too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arradin said:

Every single paragraph of this post of yours is filled with inaccurate information.  Every. Single. Paragraph

care to correct the facts then?

1 hour ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

to solve the trolls problem the only thing they need to do is create like a "pro" server where only players that have bought at least one map dlc can join, this way that server don't need any speed limiters, and the trolls, will not join because usually trolls don't want to spent more money on a game that they can get a permanent ban because of trolling, and that way the good players will go in that "pro" server and need to pay a bit more to enter not only the base game (wich steam key can be found in a lot of sites vey cheap) but need also to have at minimum one map dlc to enter in that server, and that way truckersmp can do that "pro" server with the money going to the creators of the game (scs) because is not about a subscription its about an dlc, and also this can help in the C-D road heavy traffic problem, because all players in this server will not have only the base game, so no need to be all in the same place, and also this server needs to be an 4000+ players server too.

In fact, I found an easier way to solve the trolls problem...

Yep. Make all servers no-collisions. No-collisions means no blocking, no ramming, nothing for trolls to do. So if a majority of the playerbase wants the trolls problem to go away, they should support that suggestion. But I guess that almost no one will. Because in the end, lots of players just want "Idiots on the road" and that's almost impossible without collisions (almost, because the arcade servers would still have lots of bad drivers crashing by themselves due to speeding over their own skills, these would make it possible for a different approach to the "Idiots on the road" videos). But it seems that many of those speeding fans don't want to drive without collisions, which makes me think that they don't really care about trolls.

• Like 1