Road to Simulation

5 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

Guess it really didnt make any diffrence since it takes more than a week for a report to be claimed

Staff say that reports are getting in a queue and since my report is 8 days old, i wonder what is happening in that queue? There is something fishy in here. People tell less reports are made but my report hasnt been claimed for 8 days? 

Seems like those facts are really not facts but only stories...

Also i want to remind you that this is when the update happened. Before the update my reports were getting viewed within 2 to 3 days. Now it is a fact that reports take longer than before which shows there are more reports made.

Yes, I can confirm that personally.

reports.jpg

It seems that the admins have a lot of work to do. They have to check the reports and have to check the busy areas in the game, too.

It is very atypical. Before the changes it tooks only 3-5 days so that I could write my reports on monday/tuesday that the driver couldn't drive on weekend.

Now it takes twice as long.

But sometimes they reacted earlier on reports I wrote later o_O A report of yesterday was accepted today. But some reports of 03 / 04 july are still open.

Errrrrm, don´t forget, the GM working in their free time and we having Summer Holidays. And as 2nd, it takes long and needs a lot of training till a trial GM is fully "operational"! ;)

So, Patience is the Key, don´t worry, all reports will be claimed in Time!

2 hours ago, Baerenhaart said:

Errrrrm, don´t forget, the GM working in their free time and we having Summer Holidays. And as 2nd, it takes long and needs a lot of training till a trial GM is fully "operational"! ;)

So, Patience is the Key, don´t worry, all reports will be claimed in Time!

We are also playing in our free time. It is not an excuse

1 hour ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

We are also playing in our free time. It is not an excuse

Na, come on. Be fair.

We don`t know what is going on behind the scene. And that the GMs here do this work in the free time is always an argument.

I am one of the global moderators at Ubisoft (suprise ^^) and we do our work in free time, too. It is not easy, especially then, if people think that we are a part of the dev-team and expect that we are there 24/7 to help.

Here it is absolutely possible that some GMs have now more work to do as before.

It is possible too, that some GMs are not accept the new changes and striking for better changes.

It would also be possible that GMs ignore the reports of the guys like me, who do not accept the new changes :P

I don`t know, what is going on. But this does not matter when the GMs, the Support and especially the Dev-Team do this for free and in their free time.

I do not have the right to rate the situation. I only can post my minds here. And my mind is, that I do not like the changes and I'm afraid this will have effects on upcoming new MP InfiniteTruckers.

§3.7 Trailers from DLC Heavy Cargo

Trailers from the Heavy Cargo DLC in any game should only be used in their default combinations. It is possible to replace loads from other trailers, but these trailers should not be used in combination with double/triple trailers other than standard ones. DLC for ATS Forest Machinery is also included in this rule.

Spoiler

4cvmE6iX6kg.jpg.c68e104d9b60f6eec4066ea3d48a4004.jpg

jXsthSF.gifybM5BmY.gif

23 hours ago, Arradin said:

Skärmklipp.PNG

Here you can clearly see that current lows are higher than the PEAKS during all of april.

I've checked this.

The result is  here or here with the screenshot from the post.

3 minutes ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

I've checked this.

The result is  here or here with the screenshot from the post.

Actually you are quite right, i was only right for half the april ( Not to mention entire may and June... )

So you agree with me then that there are clearly statisticly more players after change then before?  So we can move away from that BS?

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

3 minutes ago, Arradin said:

Actually you are quite right, i was only right for half the april ( Not to mention entire may and June... )

So you agree with me then that there are clearly statisticly more players after change then before?  So we can move away from that BS?

and u think because of the update there are a lot of players?

Remember that almost 1 month the server was with 1.34 till they release version 1.35 not all the players played mp ... because they gone single player to play the new version.

17 minutes ago, Arradin said:

So you agree with me then that there are clearly statisticly more players after change then before?

Erm.. No.

stats3.jpg

But I would agree with you that there are clearly statisticly more players after change then between release of 1.35 and the server update 0.2.2.6.1 ;)

Numbers are traditionally higher between late November and MArch. Those spikes are due to the weeksends and have also appeared in the past years over and over again

Just adjust the timeframe to the time of 2015 and look again

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

the increase in players so far in June and July over the previous few months before the changes and 1.35 is due to it being summer with most who are in school and college being on their summer holidays so have much more time to play, this time of year there is usually an increase in players

Would be interesting if you cold get the stats from last summer and see how they compare

• Like 2

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

7 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

Would be interesting if you cold get the stats from last summer and see how they compare

Hey there.

tried it showing from June  1st 2018:

Stats-1.jpg

The peak around June 1st/2nd 2018 is nearly the same peak as the highest peak (for now) after the "Road to simulation"-changes.

The difference between the june 2018 and june 2019 is the Release of 1.35 on June 6th 2019 and the server update to 0.2.2.6.1 on June 19th 2019 with less activity.
But even with Update 0.2.2.6.1 or ETS / ATS 1.35 before the "RTS"-change we couldn't reach such high activity anymore as the time before june 2018.
As we can see the curve on July 2018 is going up, the curve on July 2019 is going up, too, but not this high as july 2018 AND it is constantly going down. On july 2018 there was a zigzag. Up, down, up (with higher peak), down and so on.

In july 2019 there is only one Up and almost down. I am waiting for the stats of this weekend and the rest of this july ;)

For prognoses and interpretation it is too early with the RTS-changes.

Let's see the stats at the end of August 2019 again. Then we have a clearer view of the developement of the server activities to say "It's good" or "It's bad".

By the way: what is happened with the name/tag-rules? Couldn't find that rule anymore. It is now possible to use real company tags?

For the time being, you will be able to use the Scout car provided by TruckersMP on these servers however this is on a trial basis. More information on the results of this trial will be provided at a later date once completed.

So wait we can't use scout cars anymore on simulation? We'll need to do a trial for it? What do they mean by trial? ._.

1 hour ago, Arradin said:

I suggest $5 donation / Monthly to be able to drive over 110, then people wouldnt troll around and waste their Money being banned, and the Community would get Money, Win win :troll:

5 dollars might not be so much but many people play in non european countries, so if you add the currency change, it will cost them a lot. for example lets take Turkish Liras; 1 dollar is 5.72 TL 5 dollar is 28,60 TL, not to mention it can change with political events. this 30TL is like 30 dollars. a person can fill his stomach for 3-4 days with that kind of money. donations can be made, more than that i would suggest a system where everyone will get points for driving good and not getting reported, each week or each month, players will get points and after reaching a certain amount of points they will be able to drive over the current speed limit. if they do something against the rules, 10-20 points would be removed from them. each period of time, players would get 5-10 points, after reaching 50 or 100 points they would be able to drive on high speeds, if they get banned 20 points would be removed from them. this way the penalty would be more severe that will make them drive peacefuly.

also paying to drive faster is a no go cause they can simply get a new account on steam discounts, also i dont think that they will pay for it :)