Road to Simulation

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

Yeah i used to play a lot of TMP Before the Update because EU 2 Felt right but now it feel really slow and forced upon. The Devs listened to a small part of the community and just ignored everyone else. 

Other way around, TMP Doesnt listen to the small vocal part of the playerbase that want to troll and go 150+ in a simulation and crash into people.

If you want Speed and adrenaline, then there are other games for you. This is a simulation

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

@Arradin Actually you are completely wrong, not everyone wants to troll and crash into people, it’s like saying everyone who wants a speed limit wants to only drive at 30MPH all the time, the majority just want to drive faster than 68MPH yet still follow all other road rules in game.

At the end of the day it’s still a game, it’s not real life, and saying it’s a simulator is technically true, but it’s whats known as a “casual simulator” meaning it’s a simulator but can be played in a casual, less realistic way. 

Personally I've stopped playing ETS2MP outside of convoys and events because it’s just a hellhole to drive in sim 1 now with people recklessly driving, not using mirrors at all and just generally breaking the rules. There’s no fun anymore because you can’t drive anywhere without being hit or having to avoid some bad driver in areas where there are people and in quiet areas it’s extremely boring to drive.

• True Story 3

1 hour ago, Arradin said:

Other way around, TMP Doesnt listen to the small vocal part of the playerbase that want to troll and go 150+ in a simulation and crash into people.

If you want Speed and adrenaline, then there are other games for you. This is a simulation

Yes. There is a big difference between crashing with 110 and 150.

23 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

@Arradin Actually you are completely wrong, not everyone wants to troll and crash into people, it’s like saying everyone who wants a speed limit wants to only drive at 30MPH all the time, the majority just want to drive faster than 68MPH yet still follow all other road rules in game.

At the end of the day it’s still a game, it’s not real life, and saying it’s a simulator is technically true, but it’s whats known as a “casual simulator” meaning it’s a simulator but can be played in a casual, less realistic way. 

Personally I've stopped playing ETS2MP outside of convoys and events because it’s just a hellhole to drive in sim 1 now with people recklessly driving, not using mirrors at all and just generally breaking the rules. There’s no fun anymore because you can’t drive anywhere without being hit or having to avoid some bad driver in areas where there are people and in quiet areas it’s extremely boring to drive.

The majority enjoy these changes, servers are full everyday with higher quality gameplay and less reports being made. 

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

7 minutes ago, Arradin said:

The majority enjoy these changes, servers are full everyday with higher quality gameplay and less reports being made. 

they are enjoying ????????? you think the servers are full because they enjoying... you are so wrong.

They don't want to play on arcade server with ncz everywhere i can tell u that.... 

talk just for your self because you guys are indoctrinated .

• True Story 1

6 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

they are enjoying ????????? you think the servers are full because they enjoying... you are so wrong.

They don't want to play on arcade server with ncz everywhere i can tell u that.... 

talk just for your self because you guys are indoctrinated .

Lol, so i talk for myself but somehow you talk for everyone without the smallest shred of logic, proof or even common sense. 

Yeah, right. 

• Haha 1

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

Just now, Arradin said:

Lol, so i talk for myself but somehow you talk for everyone without the smallest shred of logic, proof or even common sense. 

Yeah, right. 

where is your logic? u think if the server is full the people on that server enjoys playing with 110 km/h ?

from my point of view i don't enjoying playing with 110 km/h - i`m forced to drive with 110 km/h and if i had a second choice ... say like one arcade server with collisions this wouldn't be a problem for me.

and i think is not just me, and if u ask where is my logic i can ask you the same, where is yours?

i`m not speaking for everyone i`m speaking for my self and the other side on this forum that doesn't agree with these changes.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

where is your logic? u think if the server is full the people on that server enjoys playing with 110 km/h ?

from my point of view i don't enjoying playing with 110 km/h - i`m forced to drive with 110 km/h and if i had a second choice ... say like one arcade server with collisions this wouldn't be a problem for me.

and i think is not just me, and if u ask where is my logic i can ask you the same, where is yours?

i`m not speaking for everyone i`m speaking for my self and the other side on this forum that doesn't agree with these changes.

I already told you like two times.

Since the changes happened, we have MORE players, the servers are full pretty much everyday, there are less reports being made on players.

All this lead to the logic that these changes are GOOD and have made the community better.

Not everyone is happy, but the people on these forums complaining are max 50 people out of million, you do the math.

• Upvote 1

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

As I said before:

On 7/8/2019 at 4:25 AM, Hecki_Stafman said:

For now we are forced to be simulation drivers and have to drive on Simulation 1-server. And this could change the argument in to "The simulation 1 is full. that means you like it." - No. That just means that we have no choice because the arcade server has no collisions.

40 minutes ago, Arradin said:

I already told you like two times.

Since the changes happened, we have MORE players, the servers are full pretty much everyday, there are less reports being made on players.

All this lead to the logic that these changes are GOOD and have made the community better.

Not everyone is happy, but the people on these forums complaining are max 50 people out of million, you do the math.

the servers were full in the past also. 

there still are many reports 

regarding: Not everyone is happy, but the people on these forums complaining are max 50 people out of million, you do the math.

how can you know about that 50 people man u speak for the entire community when u say 50 ppls ? don't think so

u don't know how many ppl are complaining as u say because u don't have the numbers u can't have them. 

1 minute ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

As I said before:

I know what you said, but it doesnt make it true.

There is a choice, the choice is not playing.

It's like saying that most of the people in the world prefer Pepsi, but we are forced to drink Coca Cola

1 minute ago, dacia1310 said:

the servers were full in the past also. 

there still are many reports 

regarding: Not everyone is happy, but the people on these forums complaining are max 50 people out of million, you do the math.

how can you know about that 50 people man u speak for the entire community when u say 50 ppls ? don't think so

u don't know how many ppl are complaining as u say because u don't have the numbers u can't have them. 

Im sorry Dacia, but you make absolutely no sense.

There are MORE players now then before the change and there are LESS reports now than before the change. 

YOU are the only saying that the majority doesnt like this change, and the only people who actually said it out are 50 people on these forums.

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

2 minutes ago, Arradin said:

It's like saying that most of the people in the world prefer Pepsi, but we are forced to drink Coca Cola

Im sorry Dacia, but you make absolutely no sense.

There are MORE players now then before the change and there are LESS reports now than before the change. 

YOU are the only saying that the majority doesnt like this change, and the only people who actually said it out are 50 people on these forums.

and u think the only people that don't like this change they all on forum? u don't have evidence you just speak and that's it. maybe u shouldn't talk about what u don't know this is my opinion.

• Like 1

Just now, dacia1310 said:

and u think the only people that don't like this change they all on forum? u don't have evidence you just speak and that's it. maybe u shouldn't talk about what u don't know this is my opinion.

I have the evidence, i explained it to you in quoted text above.

Now im off to enjoy the fantastic game on Sim1, have a great eevening Dacia

• Confused 1

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

" One Minute in Heaven "

8 minutes ago, Arradin said:

Thanks for the talk...

*edit* If Pepsi take out the carbon dioxide you will know what I mean. Especially when you like Pepsi.

Again your logic is off par, just because the servers are full, actually correction, ONE server is full, doesn’t mean the “majority” enjoy the new changes, you could put a 10MPH restriction in place and if the server is fairly populated, people will join to be able to play with other people, as I said, player count isn’t an indication of anything post update.

The biggest factor is the quality of driving seen, and from my own personal experience, I expect a lot more people here would agree, the quality of driving has dropped dramatically, with more trolls, more accidents being caused and more people having to either F7 or /fix because of reckless drivers. 

I would bet bet that the number of reports made daily hasn’t changed much compared to pre update, driving in EU2 was fun because you could sort of predict what would happen before it happened, with the new restrictions, everything has become unpredictable and what’s worse is that the fun factor has been taken out of the GAME.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

我已经两次告诉你了。

由于发生了变化,我们有更多的玩家,服务器每天都很满,玩家的报道也很少。

所有这些都导致了这些变化是好的并且使社区变得更好的逻辑。

不是每个人都很开心,但是这些论坛上的人们抱怨的是最多50人,你做了数学计算。

I tried to play with the Arcade server with my friends, it was boring and there was no way to do it on the Server 1. Limit 110 is very slow because we are running 3,000 kilometers - 6000 kilometers, 20 friends around me no one likes this update, there is no way to choose to play in Server 1. And I bumped again. I haven't reported the results for 5 days. I really don't have a lot of players in the area we run.

@FernandoCR [ESP] It wasn't primarily directed at you, but rather everyone commenting (and complaining) here on the topic.

Of course you are one that actually suggests things with the intention to improve the MP, but most of the others who complain as well, simply don't suggest stuff and keep complaining or suggest the same stuff that was already rejected or decided against, over and over again.

@dacia1310 Looks like you really got what I expressed with my comments

12 hours ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

If everyone agrees the next step is giving this feedback to the devs.

It's basicly imporssible to get everyone to agree with your suggestion (or opinion)

It's important to have a majority or at least a big group to support you. Two or three people alone won'T change anything. But 2000 people would.

2 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

The biggest factor is the quality of driving seen, and from my own personal experience, I expect a lot more people here would agree, the quality of driving has dropped dramatically, with more trolls, more accidents being caused and more people having to either F7 or /fix because of reckless drivers. 

That's because the difference in speed is smaller and reckless drivers can't get past someone as fast as on EU2 days, leading to more crashes.

They are still as bad as before, but right now their bad skill/behavior simply has a bigger impact.

Just because i like driving a bit faster then 68 mph doesn't mean im a troll. I never troll but this update is ridiculous.

No one said that everyone driving faster than 68 mph is a troll. It was just said that lots of trolls usually drive/drove faster than 68 mph.

If anything players numbers are starting to dwindle

Also somewhere in this topic someone proivded a screenshot of stats.truckersmp.com showing the exact opposite.

• Like 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

@RayRay5 That’s the thing though is that it’s so easy to either be reported/punished for overtaking or be trolled while overtaking with the limiter, all it takes is someone to not want to let you pass them and to speed up to the limiter and you’re stuck in oncoming lanes with no where to go. 

That the. Impacts traffic more because in the past it was nice to be able to pass someone if they were either doing under 50MPH or having severe connection issues,  now its way more dangerous to even try and pass someone unless they are nice enough to back off, which a lot of people hardly ever do, in turn it means overtaking becomes ammo for the trolls to use to get people who are going about their day to either be banned by trigger happy admins or end up causing a wreck because no one lets them in. 

It literally turns the roads into into a mess of stop go traffic and upside down trucks. At least in the EU2 days you could pass with relative ease and not have to worry too much about what the other person is going to do.

44 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

It's basicly imporssible to get everyone to agree with your suggestion (or opinion)

It's important to have a majority or at least a big group to support you. Two or three people alone won'T change anything. But 2000 people would.

Apparently not ...

44 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

Also somewhere in this topic someone proivded a screenshot of stats.truckersmp.com showing the exact opposite.

What someone shows, and facts are two different things.

https://stats.truckersmp.com/

Here you will have a daily update. The curve is currently going down. But ok. Weekend is coming.

Next month we have a better view of the stats after the big server update.

22 minutes ago, Boomer8824 said:

That's what it seems, but what you failed to include in your image were the people who still disagreed with the changes and added their own suggestions. http://prntscr.com/ods1l5

For me only the direct yes-no-decision was important. 112 people, who said "no", to 122 people, who said "yes,"  ... The result of remaining parts do not change this.