Road to Simulation

2 minutes ago, Arradin said:

But question 1 clearly states that 76% of all who voted agree with these changes , i have no idea how you cant claim that there is no majority, lol?

Nope.

Only 36,08% agree with these changes.

39,87% want 1 arcarde server with collision and 1 with no collision and this is not the current change. The current change is: 2 arcarde servers with no collision.

1 minute ago, Seanster said:

Your words:

Which means "a majority over all rivals combined; more than half." Not putting words in your mouth, just reading what you wrote.

i like going faster then 110kmp but like collisions to have a some realism also its fun to avoid crashes. Please tell which server is for my play style since you said there is a sever for my play style.

people are going on Sim1 because the arcade servers are a joke. Did you look at the stats when EU1 and EU2 were still here? EU1 (basically Sim 1 but without cars) barely got 1000, EU2 was nearly always full. How strange...

75% vs 25% is an absolute majority. 

4300 on Simulation right now vs 680 on arcade is an absolute majority.

And i love how you keep ignoring the fact that i have written like 8 times that i fully support changing one arcade server to collision.....    makes me think you only want to cause arguments, and not actually talk about any changes.

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

1 minute ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

Nope.

Only 36,08% agree with these changes.

39,87% want 1 arcarde server with collision and 1 with no collision and this is not the current change. The current change is: 2 arcarde servers with no collision.

Changing the rules on one of the arcade servers while leaving the rest of changes as is means an absolute majority support the changes who have been made.

I have no idea how anyone can argue these blatant facts.   

Sure, there are only a fraction of the community who actually has voted, so i wouldnt say its talking for everyone.  However , Current active players on different servers say enough for me.

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

32 minutes ago, Arradin said:

What? Actually, yes. YES it is.

A part from Question 1, the others are multiple answer questions, meaning you can not draw any conclutions about them.

But question 1 clearly states that 76% of all who voted agree with these changes , i have no idea how you cant claim that there is no majority, lol?

( Answer #3 , changing one arcade to collision doesnt take away the core fact that whoever voted that, including me, agree with the general changes done )

Looks like you are assuming all option 3 (a collision arcade server) voters agree to the change but I, as one of the option 3 voter, is actually not happy with the change.

TMP was great because of a variety of game styles (though trolling is one of the style too).  There is no other driving game can offer either hardcore simulation style, relaxed car-driving alike style, or racing style (I only agree the majority point against this style), or maybe more.

To me, gaming is for fun.  I can let you know that EU1 was my first hour of TMP driving, really boring as everyone locked at 110kmh and I met no traffic on my way (both in front and from the back).

I'd rather driving with trolls around, at an adjustable pace, rather than in empty street...  I am happy with my improved defensive driving style over the past years.

I do respect your desired gaming style and experience, and I do also hope the team and the community make their welcome to drivers with different hazard-free style rather than making change that would feel like a refusal.

and thats your point of view .. everyone respect it .. but if u force us to drive with 110 km/h all the fun disapears.... i mean u want to make a real drive like in reality but u cannot do that .. because u cannot create 500k square kilometers in a small area u force us to drive every time alone on the highway very boring for me and i think for lots of the players, and about the community u should know that, not all the 1 million users that have this game, doesn't have an account on this forum. the majority is for sure not in favour of the simulation, the moderators/managers etc knows that and force us directly to obey this... they made 2 arcade servers without collisions to to laugh at us... this is my opinion, some of us don't want to respond because the freedom of speech is pretty limited ...

1 hour ago, Neba said:

8000 km in C-D road and 8000 km outside C-D road are two different stories regardless of the old EU2 or the current Simulation 1 from what I see :troll:

I could only agree less reckless or trolling drivers outside CD road but I, as a casual driver, could not stand the strict simulation because of the boredom of driving slow on the "everyone 110kmh motorway"...  I quit after a 5 min motorway drive.  haha

I don't drive on the C-D road and didn't before the changes. I'm speaking about the rest of the map and I'm saying that I've done almost 10000 Km now and Simulation 1 is infinitely better than EU#2 used to be. Those who say "it's the same" or "It's worse", I can only think that they are always on the worst places in the map which probably haven't changed, they were full of morons and probably still are. And there's a way to avoid the boredom of driving slow on the "everyone 110 Km/h motorway", it's called Arcade Servers. Yes, they are non-collisions, players can drive through others' vehicles, but it doesn't mean that they have to, so I don't see why "It's not challenging". It can be as challenging as anyone wants it to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't drive on the C-D road and didn't before the changes. I'm speaking about the rest of the map and I'm saying that I've done almost 10000 Km now and Simulation 1 is infinitely better than EU#2 used to be. Those who say "it's the same" or "It's worse", I can only think that they are always on the worst places in the map which probably haven't changed, they were full of morons and probably still are. And there's a way to avoid the boredom of driving slow on the "everyone 110 Km/h motorway", it's called Arcade Servers. Yes, they are non-collisions, players can drive through others' vehicles, but it doesn't mean that they have to, so I don't see why "It's not challenging". It can be as challenging as anyone wants it to be.

U know what its like this ... hey man lets go for a beer and the other one say no i have to go to see my grandma and she's far away its like this for you...you clearly don't get the poin and thats in your head. 

The thing is your drive on the highway in most of the time alone .. u cannot pass anyone u cannot do nothing u cannot admire the views because they are not palm trees... lets be honest here u cannot put us in seisure and let us drive like that because "you got the stain" on someone on something ... You know better than me that the reason why they didn't put one arcade servers with collisions is because they know that the server #eu2 will repeat on one of the arcade servers and with that i mean it will get full in time...

its boring to drive alone, your talking too much about trollers ... this is a game i`m not personally a troller but when i played in eu2 i don't think they enter in me 1 or 2 times .... and believe me i have almost 900k kilometers drived in mp... your crying like kids about trolls its just a game its not real life its fun... people see in this a recreation ... when u force us to drive with 110km u ruin that chance .... u always are alone on the highways u cannot make a overtake its a funeral situation if i can describe it better.... and that's a little of my thoughts 

12 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

And there's a way to avoid the boredom of driving slow on the "everyone 110 Km/h motorway", it's called Arcade Servers. Yes, they are non-collisions, players can drive through others' vehicles, but it doesn't mean that they have to, so I don't see why "It's not challenging". It can be as challenging as anyone wants it to be

This is the most frustrating point to me, refusal to the style in between each side.

"Either you strictly stick to the simulation, or go play arcade if you don't like it, or just play single player where no one rules you."

I guess this is what you mean.

56 minutes ago, Seanster said:

its fun to avoid crashes.

then you are probably playing the wrong game.

2 hours ago, LetFresh said:

If you really want to behave like a real trucker does, go into the SP or somewhere else 

Why no take the argument the other way round? Go to SP when you want to speed?

Also nice how you complain about it, yet you are driving on SIM1

http://prntscr.com/oambfs

• Haha 1

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Arradin said:

Changing the rules on one of the arcade servers while leaving the rest of changes as is means an absolute majority support the changes who have been made.

I have no idea how anyone can argue these blatant facts.   

Sure, there are only a fraction of the community who actually has voted, so i wouldnt say its talking for everyone.  However , Current active players on different servers say enough for me.

That is what we are discussing here.

The devs want some feedback - and we give our feedback.

Everyone can join.

And sure: Not everyone with a account has voted. There are people who are inactive. There are people who doesn't care what happens in forums.

But this is not important. Important is the reaction here in forums. And the reaction you can see in the poll or here in this thread. 17 pages of pro and contra.

I respect the idea what the devs of truckersMP want to create.
But I also respect the point of the other drivers.
I am a careful driver. I do not have the intention to crash in other drivers and risking a ban for my own stupidity. But I want to drive a little bit faster on empty roads.

That means that I pay attention to the rules and ESCPECIALLY to the other drivers.

And I think that most of us are careful drivers who don't want to crash in others.

My status with 0 bans and 0 kicks since my beginning here say it all. And I wanna hold the 0 bans and 0 kicks, because a ban means: I can't drive in multiplayer.

And this is my opinion to this discussion: Idiots are Idiots. Careful drivers are Careful drivers. Even with 110 km/h there are drivers who doesn`t keep distance or overtake on risky places.

It only means that idiots are 40 km/h slower, but not less idiotic. Drive around the C-D-Route and you know what I mean. The same idiots who overtakes a long traffic jam overtake also now. The same idiots who doesn't keep distance before do not keep distance now. More stupid overtakes are the result of the 110 km/h limit.

But all the former careful driver drive with around 60 - 80 km/h the whole route because they do not risk a ban and going to overtake. And this is absolutly boring. Drive monotonous in a row and wait for the idiot.

The fun and the reason for joining the servers nearly every day since my beginning at december 2018 is completely gone since yesterday.

17 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

U know what its like this ... hey man lets go for a beer and the other one say no i have to go to see my grandma and she's far away its like this for you...you clearly don't get the poin and thats in your head. 

The thing is your drive on the highway in most of the time alone .. u cannot pass anyone u cannot do nothing u cannot admire the views because they are not palm trees... lets be honest here u cannot put us in seisure and let us drive like that because "you got the stain" on someone on something ... You know better than me that the reason why they didn't put one arcade servers with collisions is because they know that the server #eu2 will repeat on one of the arcade servers and with that i mean it will get full in time...

its boring to drive alone, your talking too much about trollers ... this is a game i`m not personally a troller but when i played in eu2 i don't think they enter in me 1 or 2 times .... and believe me i have almost 900k kilometers drived in mp... your crying like kids about trolls its just a game its not real life its fun... people see in this a recreation ... when u force us to drive with 110km u ruin that chance .... u always are alone on the highways u cannot make a overtake its a funeral situation if i can describe it better.... and that's a little of my thoughts 

"Hey man, let's go for a beer", "I don't drink beer". So I'm ruining your fun? Can't you go drink beer with others?

Most of the time I've been driving in Simulation 1 there were always people around. Not 800 like in C-D, but also not alone. I usually don't pass anyone because I drive by the speed limits, so it's usually others who pass me.

The reason why they didn't put one arcade server with collisions is because they know that it would be worse than EU#2, it would be EU#2 before the 150 Km/h speed limit. And surely you remember what it was like back then. Cars doing 300 Km/h destroying everything in their way (well, and not just cars, but that was the main point to implement the speed limit).

Why are you giving me a credit that I don't like or deserve? I don't force you or any others to drive with 110 Km/h, I couldn't even if I wanted (which I don't, just to be clear). In fact, I'm constantly remarking that there's no need to drive with 110 Km/h if you don't want to.

And believe me, I have more than 3 million Km in MP and I've been trolled lots of times, you have been only 1 or 2 times? you must be the luckiest player in the servers. And believe me, when you take a game seriously, as I do with TMP, doing WoT jobs that can't be recovered with loading autosaves or tricks like that, trolls destroy my fun. Do you think that it's funny to be playing 2-3 hours without a problem to see all that time ruined because some moron decided that "It's fun"? Do you know what's funny? You say that "your crying like kids about trolls" when the fact is that you (and all other people like you) are the ones crying because you don't have the server you desire.

I'm hoping that the staff will finally change the current system, making one or both of the arcade servers collision enabled... But keeping the arcade rules. Meaning that players there would be unable to report for ramming, reckless driving, wrong way driving... you  wouldn't care, right? "its just a game its not real life its fun" after all.

• Like 1

I mean... Look.

What happens when there is a traffic jam with 50 correct staying trucks and 1 idiot?

30 of the correct staying trucks write a ticket because of this 1 idiot.

So this is why so many reports were written.

Hopefully time will show all of us (for, against and undecided ones) what's good and what's bad in the future. i hope everything will be alright for this lovely community 'cause i love it soo much and soo happy to being a part of. :love:

Best Wishes to All of You <3 <3 <3

La Vie En Rose

Steam Profile

3 minutes ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

I mean... Look.

What happens when there is a traffic jam with 50 correct staying trucks and 1 idiot?

30 of the correct staying trucks write a ticket because of this 1 idiot.

So this is why so many reports were written.

Hahahaha, so true, 1 Troll vs 30 Dashcam Recordings! :D

41 minutes ago, Neba said:

This is the most frustrating point to me, refusal to the style in between each side.

"Either you strictly stick to the simulation, or go play arcade if you don't like it, or just play single player where no one rules you."

I guess this is what you mean.

What I mean is that you have choices. But instead of trying to get the best out of them, you keep whining because the evil staff don't give you exactly what you want. And of course, it's because of the evil and toxic "simulation fans". Maybe you should try to move on and enjoy what you have, like all of us (simulation fans) did before.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
Added missing "enjoy"

3 hours ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

That is what we are discussing here.

The devs want some feedback - and we give our feedback.

Everyone can join.

And sure: Not everyone with a account has voted. There are people who are inactive. There are people who doesn't care what happens in forums.

But this is not important. Important is the reaction here in forums. And the reaction you can see in the poll or here in this thread. 17 pages of pro and contra.

I respect the idea what the devs of truckersMP want to create.
But I also respect the point of the other drivers.
I am a careful driver. I do not have the intention to crash in other drivers and risking a ban for my own stupidity. But I want to drive a little bit faster on empty roads.

That means that I pay attention to the rules and ESCPECIALLY to the other drivers.

And I think that most of us are careful drivers who don't want to crash in others.

My status with 0 bans and 0 kicks since my beginning here say it all. And I wanna hold the 0 bans and 0 kicks, because a ban means: I can't drive in multiplayer.

And this is my opinion to this discussion: Idiots are Idiots. Careful drivers are Careful drivers. Even with 110 km/h there are drivers who doesn`t keep distance or overtake on risky places.

It only means that idiots are 40 km/h slower, but not less idiotic. Drive around the C-D-Route and you know what I mean. The same idiots who overtakes a long traffic jam overtake also now. The same idiots who doesn't keep distance before do not keep distance now. More stupid overtakes are the result of the 110 km/h limit.

But all the former careful driver drive with around 60 - 80 km/h the whole route because they do not risk a ban and going to overtake. And this is absolutly boring. Drive monotonous in a row and wait for the idiot.

The fun and the reason for joining the servers nearly every day since my beginning at december 2018 is completely gone since yesterday.

I seen a poll made by a person over in Suggestions and a admin went and not only blocked it for not following the stupid etiquette for making a suggestion but he put it in the trash. The poll showed there was a 76% majority who wanted things to go back to the old ways, and Most played the EU #2 server. Says a lot about admins voice on the majority of said poll.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

What I mean is that you have choices. But instead of trying to get the best out of them, you keep whining because the evil staff don't give you exactly what you want. And of course, it's because of the evil and toxic "simulation fans". Maybe you should try to move on and what you have, like all of us (simulation fans) did before.

I hope I am wrong by reading it as a sarcasm for all the words except the first and the last sentences as you assumed "evil" and "toxic" from my words, which is a very unhealthy way to a debate and discussion.

You are also assuming my opinion, or maybe all other guys who expressed their view against the team's idea, is a sort of whining.

I hope it is just you who make such comment to my words.

Otherwise, this topic should be closed because the announcement already stand the team's position of going in favour to strict sim gameplay, which is no point to spend effort to entertain "other fans".

Anyway, I know I have choice, 4 options for me.  Thanks.

@Neba Sorry... I keep using "you" as a general concept, not realizing that it's usually taken as personal. With "you", I didn't mean you specifically, but "you, all those demanding things to go back to what they were". And between those, there are many who have stated that TMP staff are dictators, oligarchs, etc. And also many seem to blame this change on the "simulation fans" who forced the TMP staff to perform a change that has destroyed the fun for them. As if we could do such thing!

But yes. It's whining. And this is not just me, it's been happening quite regularly and every veteran user can be witness of the speeding-fans whining. When EU#1 was the only server with a 90 Km/h speed limit... "We want no speed limit". When EU#2 was opened without speed limits but with no-collision... "We want EU#2 with collision". When EU#2 had collisions... "We want EU#2 with more slots". More recently, when the 150 Km/h limit was implemented and right now, with this change to the servers system. If that's not whining, maybe I don't know what whining means actually...

And what I was trying to say is that I wasn't happy that EU#2 was the way it was, but being the biggest server, it was where all people wanted to be (logically), so I was "forced" to play there to not drive all alone. But I coped with it. Had good times, not so good times and really bad times, but kept playing (with sporadic time-outs to have a well deserved stress-relief). It's the same now (or it should be), many people don't like the servers the way they are, but apparently they haven't given them a try. Instead, they are flooding the forums with their... requests.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
changed "have blamed" for "seem to blame".
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RayRay5 said:

Also nice how you complain about it, yet you are driving on SIM1

@RayRay5 

Well what shall I say? The miority or the people playing MP do like speeding. And as you can see on the petiotion by patrova more than  78 are for removing those changes. 
I see how nice you handle with your community. Why don't you just let everything be how it was? We had no problems, hadn't we?
I don't get why you changed everything again.

You also can see that soooo many people are against this change? So why? Just why?

And by the way, am I now allowed to play on SIM1 only cause I said something against this Server? I just told my point of view. 
This does not mean I will never play on MP again..I just can't get why you guys changed this though so many people hate it.

) M

2 minutes ago, ElectroHouse20 said:

Mehhh, we enjoyed driving at 150 km/h.  :D. Now it is not easy to jump from 150km/h to 110km/h, now we feel like a turtle :troll:
But there is a plus: Everyone will now drive safely :love: 

@ElectroHouse20

Well I don't know.

Only cause we all only can drive 110 km/h does not mean everyone is driving safe. 

I've seen many crashes today, almost more than before and sooo many traffic jams cause we all can just drive that slow. So the traffic on CD road is much.

Kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

46 minutes ago, LetFresh said:

@ElectroHouse20

Well I don't know.

Only cause we all only can drive 110 km/h does not mean everyone is driving safe. 

I've seen many crashes today, almost more than before and sooo many traffic jams cause we all can just drive that slow. So the traffic on CD road is much.

Kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

^this. Plus speedlimit won't stop trolls, they will ram you with 110kmh or 150kmh, they don't care :P