Road to Simulation

7 minutes ago, TheseTryHards said:

I just think this idea isn't worth it. The whole point of trollers/hackers coming into the game is to ban them. They make a horrible experience to the game and they should be banned from the game. Making 2 different modes is nice and all but arcade mode having no collisions plus unlimited speed is a bad idea. People will just troll on there then. It's seems like a great concept but to me, it doesn't look like this will turn out successfully. 

well some people blatantly refuse how it is. by imagining these ridiculous rules will stop those trollers hahah rules are only giving less fun and joyement for those out there who really know how to behave. it is like being in a class and someone signs for someone else because if that someone doesnt come 1 more day he will be expelled and the teacher asks who signed for the one and when he doesnt comeout teacher says all the class members will be absent.

if you use common sense, you cant stop a thief from stealing by laws or security protections. they will still do what they do the best. the trollers will be trolls while the rules are only giving less fun to the rest of the players.
remember, firstly you make sure the security of the hostage and then negotiate with the enemy. before taking an action, you have to be sure no harm will be given to the hostage. this can be an example what TMP decided to do.

12 minutes ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

then why need the speed limit where it will prevent overtaking which is done in real life? im not gonna argue about this as all of you who are blindly supporting tmp whatever they do will not understand the facts. cya.

Speed limits are not meant to prevent overtaking. For that case exist no-overtaking signs.
Speed limits provide improved safety by applying a speed that is considered to be safe under favorable weather and visibility conditions. It increases the chances that a driver can react safely to unexpected events.

Fact is at present, that the maximum speed limit has been reduced from 150kph to 110kph on the simulation servers.

1 minute ago, Glada_Laxen said:

I just played on Simulator 1 for some time, it's just exactly like EU#2 was, except more accidents. The reckless drivers aren't able to overtake as fast as they used to, which means they will just ram you or drive straight into the other player coming the opposite way. 

Exactly.

• Business Analyst
55 minutes ago, Cant Touch This said:

true. as someone being from the old times, admins are just trying to get the day done. i can be an admin and fill my quota, close the day and play another game like other staff do in discord.

Oh come on. All staff, including the in-game admins, are volunteers. They do this free of charge and besides their daily lives.

I do not know what their activity is, but it is ridiculous to expect them to monitor every inch in the game 24/7. And you know that too.

Like @_Russian already said: if you know it all so well, maybe you should try the job yourself. With all due respect, but acting like an armchair general is so cheap.

This is what I was wishing for tmp since around 2 years.. That was the thing I hated tmp for so much lately.. They supported unrealism and fast driving.. Those people should just collect money and get a damn racing game as forza or smth.. You can drive a racing truck there too! I hope that tmp will be stricter against that fast driving tho on simulation servers as 110 is still a bit fast - I mean for cars it's okay but for trucks it should be classic 90. My opinion on on the speeds tho ^^ still cannot wait to enjoy simulation trucking with other people

• Like 1

http://prnt.sc/oa695n

https://prnt.sc/oa69e6

http://prnt.sc/oa69p3

Thx for the slow traffic TMP staff who discussed this for months. You really made a nice decision.

2 minutes ago, Ftamdy said:

110km/h ? There is more crashes now. So many wrong way or trolling drivers. First hire more admins.

They dont need more admins, they need admins who can sacrifice all their free time like us players playing more than 5 hours

29 minutes ago, pizza driver said:

This is what I was wishing for tmp since around 2 years.. That was the thing I hated tmp for so much lately.. They supported unrealism and fast driving.. Those people should just collect money and get a damn racing game as forza or smth.. You can drive a racing truck there too! I hope that tmp will be stricter against that fast driving tho on simulation servers as 110 is still a bit fast - I mean for cars it's okay but for trucks it should be classic 90. My opinion on on the speeds tho ^^ still cannot wait to enjoy simulation trucking with other people

Make 4000 players drive slow forcefully and see what happens. Check the 3 links on my reply

20 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

@TeamDeer

What are you talking about?

This was a very sudden change.

The TMP team might have wanted it, but this mod isn't just for the TMP team. The entire community should have a say in this, not just staff.

And just because the TMP team have been talking about it doesn't mean almost any of the rest of the community knows about that. Most chats about this stuff tend to be kept way too private from the community.

Yes I see "Mr.Admin Man", delete your posts (or get them deleted) and hide from the fact that the TMP Team doesn't listen to the community. Pretty unprofessional and even somewhat childish.

And still wise words from a player gets disregarded. Feedback system meh more like trashback system.

I just hate the way tmp behaves towards players and we dont have a word to say about this. Feels like year 1900 where we dont have rights to go against the changes.

My mate who has been playing ets2mp since 2013 never seen any of his feedback recommendations considerated. 

I honestly love the new simulation servers no more dodging players thinking it's truck racing simulator 2019 i can actually get a load done in a semi populated area without having to report a dozen people for driving like they're play Grand Theft Auto or Need For Speed and a lot more respect on the roads sure i still get people passing me who want to exceed the speed limit but they do so in a much more considerate manor no more having people get their trailer just barely in front of you to then suddenly merge right back over leaving no room for desync/lag or emergency braking if they crash and i've seen more people obeying the traffic lights and signs.

4i21k0-5.png

12 minutes ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

Thx for the slow traffic TMP staff who discussed this for months. You really made a nice decision.

They dont need more admins, they need admins who can sacrifice all their free time like us players playing more than 5 hours

Make 4000 players drive slow forcefully and see what happens. Check the 3 links on my reply

Showing screenshots of the infamous C-D road as proof of slow traffic does not seem to be very convincing, as this area has always been plagued by high amounts of traffic with loads of traffic jams as result.

This update has just ruined multiplayer

For all those "realistic truckers" that take this game seriously, play singleplayer not multiplayer.

If you guys want to play this game seriously then it makes no sense to play multiplayer, because the game without mods is just crappy.

You guys dont realize that most of the players want to have fun and drive fast and not play serious and report every single person that makes mistakes

And the fact that truckersmp doesnt listen to the community is just sad.

1 minute ago, dedex985 said:

For all those "realistic truckers" that take this game seriously, play singleplayer not multiplayer.

For all those "crazy drivers" that take this game for a racing game, play singleplayer not multiplayer.

your-argument-is-invalid-22676700.png

Oh, and for your knowledge, Euro Truck Simulator is a simulation game.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ZuLynx said:

For all those "crazy drivers" that take this game for a racing game, play singleplayer not multiplayer.

your-argument-is-invalid-22676700.png

Oh, and for your knowledge, Euro Truck Simulator is a simulation game.

Honestly what do you think most people drive in multiplayer?

Slow or fast?

And if this game would be a simulation then scs software wouldnt let a truck be able to drive over 150km/h

Well... Just left Simulation 1. Over 5000 Km driven, not a single incident and only one close call (some guy merged too soon after overtaking and I had to swerve right to avoid being hit, but no problem). My previous session, not even 3000 Km (in EU#2 server) and 4 hits, 3 reported players, and more than 10 close calls that made me swerve to avoid being hit. So from my POV and taking into account that I just started using the new server, Simulation 1 is nothing like EU#2 used to be. Those who say "It's the same" or "It's worse", I guess that they are only driving on what I call well-known hellholes, but the rest of the map, at least the routes I did: Nantes (France DLC) - Goteborg (Scandinavia DLC) - Olbia (Sardinia, Italy DLC) are a lot better than before. Even going through Germany both North (1st trip) and South (2nd trip), all traffic was a lot better. Just my 2 cents.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

4 minutes ago, dacia1310 said:

i can say just one thing... dictatorship . 

Thanks.

Your are wrong, you are not going into Jail or got to be executed if you saying something against the Changings ;)

please bring back a server like eu2 with speed limiter to 150km/h and collisions becuase in my opinion there's no point playing this mod since on arcade servers theres no collisions which takes away the whole point of driving and forcing people to play on the simulation server since it has 4200 slots. now i'm forced to quit playing mp until something will change, but for now tmp deletedtmp123.png.719c0f5eb6f1d3a8869430bfd8a74756.png

• True Story 1

Just now, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You can leave and no one will do anything to stop you. Try that in a dictatorship...

its just dictatorship for one: because they are forcing us without consulting to obey their rules every time and as u remember this is the third rodeo that they are putting us through.

don't tell me what i think its my opinion and thats why its democracy. u`re from spain u should read some more from North Korea its same here . 

1 minute ago, Baerenhaart said:

i can say just one thing... dictatorship . 

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Baerenhaart said:

Your are wrong, you are not going into Jail or got to be executed if you saying something against the Changings ;)

some of these changes already had been made 2 times before.

Hello,

my opinion is that this is a good idea with the 110 km/h. But we saw few years ago what happened with the EU1 server.

On EU1 were always 1000-1500 players online and the EU2 server was always full. EU2 get after few months more slots. From 2000 up to 4000. And what happened? The player left the EU1 server and all played on EU2.

So let us see what this change will change? That both server will be empty at the end? We will see it in some months.

The restriction for the triple trailes, for what?

Some months ago TMP team allowed to have triple trailers in each combination and now is it forbidden? Suprise, why? The decent drivers were not the problem but of course the trolls was it.

So what will be changed? nothing. Trolls will be Trolls, there is no difference between with or without triple trailers.

For lot of players like me, which play since years. This was something new, to combine all different trailer types with different cargos. This was new stuff which made the, in our eyes, death game more interesting.

Especially in ATS, great shit to have 2 x 45 ft and 1 x 53 ft trailer on the ass. ATS was death and is death. Please look at the player ranking of the ATS EU Server. They pending between 50-300 and the result was you never see someone... So who will be handicaped if someone drives with a Road Train? No one, i noticed only acception if i came with a Road Train and I'm sure this was something which brings again live in to ATS. but not yet anymore. Again is for me ATS death. Why i have to drive on a server were i can drive more than 500 miles without anyone around me?

It would be great if you review your new rules.

But hey, please work on the "no collision areas" in ATS companies. The most of them are still not existing which is terrible if a player is always blocking the unloading area and his AFK bot is on and we can't go thrug.

Thanks

• Upvote 1