Road to Simulation

Have you decided to make arcade players play a simulation? This is a very bad idea. It was possible to remove 1 server of the arcade under the simulation and not touch the 2nd, but why spoil the majority from the second server where more than 4000 players played and drive them to 2000 players in the simulator. 4500 more than 2300. What a strange logic.

• Upvote 5

In my opinion... This change SUCKS. You can't stop trolls from doing what they're doing. Driving through big crashes or traffic jams is a lot more fun than just driving like singleplayer. If someone needs true trucking experience shouldn't he just play singleplayer? I'm okay with adding those "Simulation servers", but i'd love to Have at least one old server back (like Europe #2)

Remember, this is just my own opinion.

• Upvote 15

I must admit that it is a very played change, it changes the whole way of playing online. I hope it is for the better and always supporting the decisions that make the difference. And the same thing happened when the limiter was set to 150 km / h. Everything takes time and people adapt to the changes.

• Like 2

LEITO-FORO.png

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇ ᴊᴜɢᴀᴅᴏʀᴇꜱ: https://truckersmp.com/reports

ᴀᴘᴇʟᴀᴄɪóɴ ᴅᴇ ʙᴀɴꜱ : https://truckersmp.com/appeals

ʀᴇɢʟᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟ ᴊᴜᴇɢᴏ: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/82688-truckersmp-rules-spanish-reglas-de-truckersmp-español-05082020/

13 minutes ago, Lonika[CZE] said:

Simulation max. 90km/h, because in real life truck goes max. 90km/h or am I wrong ?

In most of the EU, yes

Some exceptions are UK (97 kph / 60mph) iirc

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• Project Manager

Trolls will be trolls and reducing the speed limit won't fix it. All it's teaching people to do is drive to the maximum speed limit which encourages more reckless driving which in turn creates more reports. O_o I think the changes may be more warmly received if there was still the option to have and Eu2 style server where reckless driving wasn't enforced but collisions were. But who knows. I guess we will have to wait and see.

• Upvote 8

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

3 minutes ago, Whitelodge said:

Trolls will be trolls and reducing the speed limit won't fix it. All it's teaching people to do is drive to the maximum speed limit which encourages more reckless driving which in turn creates more reports. O_o I think the changes may be more warmly received if there was still the option to have and Eu2 Style server where reckless driving wasn't enforce but collisions were. But who knows. I guess we will have to wait and see.

exactly what i have tried to explain. humans tend to get reverse physchology. it is in our nature.(well not in everyone but generally in many people.)

who wouldnt want some simulation? i do want simulation but forcing so many things for players is not gonna make everyone drive realistic. there will be still many people who will do the reverse.
for me i can just drive how i drive all the time but these new events might make people be more aggressive towards the community. even if there will be a 1000 bans in a day, half of them maybe more than half of these players will do it again.

rather than forcing rules to players, why not make a HW ID bans that will prevent people trolling? ip bans are not the right thing to do as there are many people playing in dorms or in the same network.

2 minutes ago, Whitelodge said:

Trolls will be trolls and reducing the speed limit won't fix it. All it's teaching people to do is drive to the maximum speed limit which encourages more reckless driving which in turn creates more reports. O_o I think the changes may be more warmly received if there was still the option to have and Eu2 Style server where reckless driving wasn't enforce but collisions were. But who knows. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Do it TMP, Bring it BACK! #MakeTMPGreatAgain.

• Upvote 6

banner

it is just so ridiculous that they delete players replies where we address what is wrong. themselves dont want to accept the reality and truths where they want players to do what they say. im afraid if things go like this, community will eventually be dead. using feedback is not the solution. all players need to become together in an area where everythings need to be clear.

So even more accidents when people try to overtake on C-D road because they are unable to go past a speed limit and get in front of another vehicle. Nice. Its the players that are in control of the vehicles, putting speed limiters won't decrease the amount of crashes, if anything it will increase it. Sometimes going quicker is safer than going slower.

• Upvote 4
  • True Story 1

4 minutes ago, Suleyman.53 said:

You gotta calm down, mate. If you want to discuss about this topic,here is the right address: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

i am calm, if players cant talk in a place together transparently with staff then dont expect these rules to work. i will still follow the rules. but TMP staff members need to understand this.

it is simple as this, deleting people's replies who address reality and the facts about the community, this community will not advance.

you are just making the community worse as not trying to listen them, everytime people who try to help, their replies get deleted. this is not how things need to be. 

cmon man we are not living in a country or a comunity where journalists talk against the other side and they either get lost or get in jailed.

if you really want to help the community make realism more, stop deleting people's replies who do nothing wrong.

Hiya guys. 

I understand some of you are not happy about this change however I must remind you of two things.

1. Please remain civil in this forum topic. Some content that is being posted is not allowed - if you are unsure of what is allowed to be posted you can check at https://truckersmp.com/rules.
2. As said in the Original Post/Blog Post, if you do not agree with these changes and you can submit a feedback ticket to Game Moderation Management or Project Management and they will respond as soon as they can. You can submit a feedback ticket here - https://truckersmp.com/feedback

• Upvote 5

yo