What do you want to?

Chemistry_TMP

your opinion speak plz.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Choice this Poll

• No Skoda and Heavily Traffic Jam
    • Skoda yes, and no traffic Jam

You cant really compare these two as they are not equal... skodas can be controlled, a traffic jam leads its own life.

But if I must choose... Skoda.. no traffic jams is also unrealistic

I love the chaos of this game, so i picked the huge jam :) It makes me feel like real life

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

I personally dislike driving for miles and miles and rarely coming across another player.

I do however like driving around Germany as you see players relatively frequently. Traffic is good and makes the game feel realistic so I don’t mind patiently waiting in traffic.

For those reasons, I’ve picked no Skoda - heavy traffic jam. 

Hey,

Traffic jams are fun, and yes I prefer traffic.But Skoda, I don't like the Skoda too much. Usually troll players prefer skoda. Fast and small :P.Ets2 is a simulation game for trucks. So, No skoda and heavily traffic jam. 

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived