Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Utah DLC is coming THIS YEAR for ATS

dragonslayingmaster1000

I think utah is 100% confirmed to be the state because scs posted a video on their blog about bees and utah is the beehive state. They said in this post (https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/06/ats-screenshot-teasing.html) that it will release later this year most likely december I'm guessing. 2 map dlcs in 1 year that's insane scs is really stepping up their game! 

Update: New screenshots and utah officially confirmed by scs https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/07/american-truck-simulator-utah.html

^True but most of the largest states in size terms are located in the west coast and have already been done. I mean I don't think it will take the same time to develop a big and complex state like Washington than some others like... Rhode Island which is tiny or Indiana which is mostly flat, for example. Not to say that I'd rather have a small bunch of high quality maps like Washington than a Coast2Coast map. You'll know what I mean if you've ever tried that one haha.

But yes, in general lines, the easter you go, the smaller the states are. If I were SCS I'd start thinking about releasing state packs, like a north-east one including the Pennsilvania-Maine area (whenever they get there). On a side note I'd love to see some of southern Canada in the game, mostly British Columbia whose scenery is stunning just like Washington.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

On 7/2/2019 at 3:20 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

They've probably do the maths... One state per year would mean 50 years to get the whole USA... Either they start launching new states faster or most of the playerbase will be ancients (or dead) by the time the game is complete...

If they're going to start doing 2 states a year now and we currently have 6 states going onto 7 assuming they keep doing 2 states per year that would be about 22 years we would get the whole US. But once we get to the smaller eastern states they don't take as long to complete they may even release multiple states in one dlc at that point as en_field said which could reduce the time to as low as 15-20 years.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:40 AM, en_field said:

^True but most of the largest states in size terms are located in the west coast and have already been done. I mean I don't think it will take the same time to develop a big and complex state like Washington than some others like... Rhode Island which is tiny or Indiana which is mostly flat, for example. Not to say that I'd rather have a small bunch of high quality maps like Washington than a Coast2Coast map. You'll know what I mean if you've ever tried that one haha.

But yes, in general lines, the easter you go, the smaller the states are. If I were SCS I'd start thinking about releasing state packs, like a north-east one including the Pennsilvania-Maine area (whenever they get there). On a side note I'd love to see some of southern Canada in the game, mostly British Columbia whose scenery is stunning just like Washington.

Promods is actually working on british columbia now that washington dlc is released. Hopefully by the end of the year the first version comes out but most likely next year. If you look on their forums they have a map of what roads they're doing. https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=28751

Also here's a post on there that shows a bit of progress of how much they've done already: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?p=264483#p264483

Turnpike Double welcome to Utah

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

On 7/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, Granite said:

Look at the bundles, enchanted bundle is very cheap now with summer sale discount, and I think you don't even pay for any part that you already own.

That's true. There's the enchanted bundle and the west coast bundle. As of now the sale will end in about 38 hours so if you're planning on buying get it cheap while you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived