Help section available to all users

Hi  Ive got a suggestion about the help forum  would it be possible to make replys availble for all members because its is alot faster than waiting for an mod to approve  content.  Last night a User was having an error with not being able to have any quick jobs availble this was around 3am uk but because everything has to be approved by a mod it takes so much time.   I was able to figure out there problem in 3 mins but it never got approved for showing because it was in the help section.  I also have a error but it got moved to the help section but I asked for the post to be  kept in it regualar place so everybody could answer. but now I spinning my thumb waiting for a mod to approve the answer/solution.  By the way I am not have a go in anyway. beause only a few users may hold the answer to that error issue   but team work makes the dream work

Thanks

Andy Sullman

Suggestion Name Make help forum reply active for all members

Suggestion Description: To make replys/reponses availble for all members because its is alot faster than waiting for an mod to approve  content.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added Faster error fixes/and solutions/faster response times

Hey Andy2790, thanks for your suggestion.

The help section is moderated by our support team with members around the world, so there should not be a significant delay with submitting responses. In EU nighttime hours answers are moderated as soon as possible, with members in other timezones generally moderating the section overnight or as soon as possible in the morning. The reason the help section has moderated replies is because many people spam the section with unhelpful replies (Such as repeated solutions, incorrect solutions and general useless content), so replies are moderated so we can limit the amount of unhelpful content and make sure the solutions our members give are as useful and helpful as possible.

There are therefore no plans on changing the moderation of the support section, and so I will be moving this to rejected. However once again, thank you for your suggestion.

Moved to Rejected.

• Thanks 1