WHO IS USING MY STEAM ID/TRUCKERSID

Mr. Freak

Question

7 answers to this question

As far as I know, this message appears only when you get suddenly disconnected while being reconnected straight away. After a while, the slot you were using at the time gets freed due to timeout. You can try reconnecting again after few minutes to make sure that the timeout has already passed. 

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi, as I understand in this situation that someone is trying to log in through your account or the system thinks that you are trying to break something in the account. For the first time I face such a problem, so I do not know. As you know, share with me, please.

if you are not sharing your account you are fine. Probably you got "somebody else is using this account" because you didn't time out from the server when you lost connection, so when the system tried to reconnect you to the server you were still logged in.

You could of just done /pinfo 117 in the game chat, that's how I get the TMP ID. Takes too much time to try and find the player ID in the TAB menu. 

I would also suggest to move off of the main road when you're going to report someone through the TAB menu, as I said it takes time and if you sit there long enough then you'll just get reported for blocking since the road in front of you was clear after the guy hit you. 

EDIT: Now to find the TMP you must do this:

C:\Users\User\Documents\ETS2MP\logs

Find the date you were playing and open the log_spawning file. (By searching [ctrl + F] and I find Notepad ++ easier to find info.)

Find the player name or server ID. 

PS: Admins would rather you do /pinfo in game since it CANNOT be edited, the log spawning file can be edited by the user to change the TMP ID of a certain player to try and report a different player. 

Dear @Mr. Freak

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,due to this i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive