Add administrator

Hello to the European truck simulation 2 development team! I am a player from China, your game products are very good! I also have a certain understanding of the game and rules through your official website. In 2017, I came into contact with eurotruck simulation 2 and was deeply impressed by my more than 300 hours of game experience. I'd like to make some Suggestions for your adoption. Thank you very much! Here's a suggestion: Chinese players have high latency in games because they don't have close servers. There is a feeling of isolation! In 2017, there were many teams. At that time, I set up an alliance team of eurotruck 2 in mainland China. There were five teams in the alliance team, including my own team. There were more than 100 players in the league. The league team has only 5-20 gamers so far。Suggest adding administrator,Only in charge of the order of Chinese players。Get my league team back on track。Good luck and thank you。This recommendation has no pictures。

1723058041_FORZACEO.png.1034e3f8a34530e8aa9478eff30dc0f0.png

TRUCKERSMP - CHINESE PLAYER

FORZA CEO l TH3 B3ST

Languages:Chinese | English

中文板块 | 游戏规则 | 中文帮助招聘 |

Chinese Discussion | Rules | HelpRecruitment |

需要某些帮助,还是找不到解决方案?在这里联系支持团队提交支持单  !

Hello Dear @[ CEO ] > Ding Zong <

First of all thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. It is better to follow the required format when sharing a suggestion. 

Please follow this format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?

I suggest you look here: 

Please update your suggestion soon or it will be rejected.

Thank you for understanding

• Project Manager

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your suggestion.

However, you have failed following our suggestion format and did not correct it.

Furthermore, we have Chinese Game Moderators as far as I know. And you are always allowed to report people ingame or on our website :)

Kind Regards,

Lasse

//Rejected

• Thanks 1

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡