Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Best sites to use for keeping evidence available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great list. Expect for the plays.tv which is no longer active as Phon pointed out. 

Thank you for posting this. Big help!

Guest ouzersn
6 hours ago, SixFour said:

Great list. Expect for the plays.tv which is no longer active as Phon pointed out. 

Thank you for posting this. Big help!

Plays.tv is still active, but with medal.tv domain.

Thanks for the information, my choice is youtube.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 year later...

I have used some of the websites:YouTube and blibili.

The picture site is:imgur and imgse.

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

I have a separate Youtube account i use for purely my reports. Don't listen to copyrighted music and you won't have to worry about it being restricted. For images, i have a private discord server where i upload the image. Then, i can create a direct link to the image and never have to worry about the link being invalid.

Vlare was a good site, but it shut down.

I usually use Bilibili to upload my videos and I was recently considering using Youtube

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, RPG-[123]-XiaoCheng said:

My hometown is located in China, YouTube I can't open normally, so I often use bilibili, but sometimes the game moderator will say that my video is not clear, is there any recommended website? Thank you.

My recommended website is still YouTube, maybe you can open a VPN to upload videos

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...