Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kenworth Trucks Cargo

MadManX7979

jIjSvQ0.png

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

On 6/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, MechMan said:

its the tires if you know how to save edit you can run them. Truck tires on trailers are not allowed and are kicked from server. Now to fix it that is up to TMP on a fix

And the truck and trailer is a save edit as well.

I tried the save edit and it didn't work.  So you mean you have to edit the tires on the load, how do you do that?  Just curious as to how it's done.  I'm not going to do it, I'll just wait until they fix it.

On 7/1/2019 at 3:48 AM, Callum Johnson said:

As far as I am aware, (I did ask about this issue yesterday).

I believe they are working on a solution to make these loads/cargo's usable in MP, I think patience is just the answer for now, there are probably many bugs regarding Washington that they are trying to fix.

Yup, I'm patient.  I didn't see any topics/news about it so I thought I'd ask.  I'm guessing how they spawn is also an issue/bug.  I tried it a few minutes ago in MP and they jumped all over and ended up-side-down, like they've done before when testing it out after an update.

16 hours ago, LadyCrystal said:

they worked before the last update but now everyone gets kicked don't understand why.

Odd, I've tried them after every TMP update and it always kicks me, even after today's update.  Sounds like you were one of a lucky few who were able to haul them.

in the save file the accessory for the trailer tires are t-tire or something like that and the kw load accessory is just tire. so since it has the truck tire on the trailer it kicks you for illegal trailer accessory. This is how we can up with the tow truck loads and have been pulling them till save edits were killed yesterday.

And that load has never worked in TMP yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived