Which our theme do you use?

Suleyman.53

Which our theme do you use?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Make your choice and tell me why :)

• TruckersMP Custom (Default) Theme
    • TruckersMP Dark (Beta) Theme

We have 2 different theme available in our forum.Which theme are you using? Please join this poll and tell us why you use that theme if you want. I use the TruckersMP custom default theme because I can read everything more clearly and I like the white color more. Maybe I don't want to change it because it's a theme I'm used to from the day I first joined the forum.

Hey,

I'm using the Dark theme. I love the dark color, I feel bad when I change to the Dark theme. :P If there is a Dark theme in the program / application I use, I definitely prefer it.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Dark theme.

Any time there's a dark theme/dark mode available I'll use it as it (generally) looks nicer and it's easier on my eyes at night.

As a person who always prefers to use the dark theme when possible, I'm also using the custom TruckersMP dark theme on the forums as well as on the website. There's, however, one thing I like more in the white theme, and it's the role colors. But other than that, there really isn't anything I like more in the white theme and this makes me to be one of the many people using the custom dark theme on TruckersMP!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived