Best truck (specs) for heavy cargo

Jeroen

Volvo FH, 6x4 axis.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

There is no one truck configuration that is the best,or even good,for every type of job.As it relates to heavy cargo,failing to use an appropriate configuration could make the tractor nearly or totally undriveable.

The 8x4 chassis is the logical extension of this,but has the worst fuel economy and largest turning radius.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Volvo FH16  8x4, it pulls pretty well although, the Scania, Man, and Mercedes all pull pretty well also. I for one am willing to try all the trucks just to see which ones just can't handle it and which ones can. Then it's a matter of which one does it well and how does it handle.

Any truck with a 700hp engine and a good gear box ;). I'd pick a Scania if I was you.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. 

//Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived