Accelerator in depth BUG

[L.C.T]Emito[ARG]

Question

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my steering wheel "Driving Force GT" referring to the pedals. When I enter free mode, the truck is accelerated (as if it were with the pedal pressed), in the options you can also see that the yellow bar is full. Is it a problem with my pedals or the same game? (PD: In the properties of the steering wheel the accelerator appears normal)

asd.png.7a150dea4c54d062a248da98f62c25c7.png

asd.png.dcd733a7c728430b53da990f5946531b.png

6 answers to this question

Have you checked whenever the wheel is in combined pedals mode? Also, why do you have such large deadzone on the accelerator axis?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Dear @[L.C.T]Emito[ARG]

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days sincet the last reply,due to this i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive