What would you do if it were you?

Northern Wolf

Hey there,

first of all the Question is what do you mean by 'whistling'?

Do you mean by that with using the Horn non stop?
If yes i would watch at him for some Time, if he keep going with it -> warn him to stop it

and he can overtake should you are too slow for him.

Is that not helping you out, the only Way is to report him for 'Trolling'.

1 minute ago, White Wolf. said:

嘿,

首先,问题是“吹口哨”是什么意思?

你的意思是使用Horn不停?
如果是的话,我会看着他一段时间,如果他继续坚持下去 - >警告他停止它

如果你对他太慢,他可以超车。

这不是帮助你,唯一的方法是报告他'Trolling'。

Whistling means honking the horn.

if it's a dual carriage way and he refuses to overtake for what ever reason i would start slowing down to 50mph ( 80KPH ) from 56mph ( 90KPH ) if he continues doing it then brake check him.... because if someones going to be that annoying their probably not recording..

BUT i would probably be banned for it as i would be seen as the one in the wrong..so in reality i would just pull over and let him pass as i can't really do anything about it

5 minutes ago, _Party_ said:

如果它是一种双重运输方式,并且他拒绝超车,因为无论什么原因我会从56mph(90KPH)开始减速到50mph(80KPH),如果他继续这样做,那么刹车检查他......因为如果有人会那么讨厌他们可能没有录音..

但我可能会被禁止,因为我会被视为错误之一。所以实际上我会拉过来让他通过,因为我无法对它做任何事情

Stop and let him pass. He didn't overtake, but parked behind you.

What would you do in this situation?

Keep driving and ignore them.

If they are too close (less than 30-40m) the server lag will end up causing them to crash anyways.

In this situation and if we were on a 2 lanes per way road (so the other driver can overtake without any risks), I'd slow down. If he keeps honking instead of overtaking, I'd keep slowing down and eventually, stop. And if the other guy stops and keeps honking, nVidia Share is my friend and I'd have him reported for trolling with clear video evidence. After that, I'd keep driving normally and if the troll keeps doing the same, too bad... For him. I don't care if some moron wants to drive behind my truck honking, as long as he doesn't touch my truck. And if he does touch my truck, I'd just get another video and send a new report (once the first one has been dealt with and expired) for trolling/ramming. He wanted to have fun by annoying me, I'd have fun by having him banned. Twice, if possible.

About being too noisy... While stopped, I'd go to the options and disable horn sounds, problem solved.

EDIT: Never brake-check another player. It's not the same if you slow down or stop carefully, using lights to warn about the maneuver. But if you brake-check and cause the other player to crash, it's your fault entirely and no matter what the other guy was doing previously, it's you the one who deserves a ban.

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

In this situation and if we were on a 2 lanes per way road (so the other driver can overtake without any risks), I'd slow down. If he keeps honking instead of overtaking, I'd keep slowing down and eventually, stop. And if the other guy stops and keeps honking, nVidia Share is my friend and I'd have him reported for trolling with clear video evidence. After that, I'd keep driving normally and if the troll keeps doing the same, too bad... For him. I don't care if some moron wants to drive behind my truck honking, as long as he doesn't touch my truck. And if he does touch my truck, I'd just get another video and send a new report (once the first one has been dealt with and expired) for trolling/ramming. He wanted to have fun by annoying me, I'd have fun by having him banned. Twice, if possible.

About being too noisy... While stopped, I'd go to the options and disable horn sounds, problem solved.

EDIT: Never brake-check another player. It's not the same if you slow down or stop carefully, using lights to warn about the maneuver. But if you brake-check and cause the other player to crash, it's your fault entirely and no matter what the other guy was doing previously, it's you the one who deserves a ban.

The Perfect Answer

54 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I deactivated the horn sounds a long time ago. And this also is my advice for you.
Everything else has been well said by @FERNANDO[ESP].

Yepp. Honking doesn't change anything. Idiots will stay idiots even if you honk for his stupidity.
But I honk to vent my rage on him ;)

19 hours ago, _Party_ said:

if it's a dual carriage way and he refuses to overtake for what ever reason i would start slowing down to 50mph ( 80KPH ) from 56mph ( 90KPH ) if he continues doing it then brake check him.... because if someones going to be that annoying their probably not recording..

BUT i would probably be banned for it as i would be seen as the one in the wrong..so in reality i would just pull over and let him pass as i can't really do anything about it

I would probably brake check too after awhile lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.:wub:  

//Moved to Archive

Archived