Ownable Low Loader Trailers

TeslaReactor

Question

Hello ppl , 

My question is simple how can I own a low loader heavy load trailer ( OWNABLE ) 
I 've seen ppl in mp using empty low loader trailers but couldnt find a place to buy it , 
PS: Got almost all dlcs except krone if its about krone I can buy it tho 
cheers,

Selam arkadaşlar,

Sorum şudur Ağır yük taşıyan arkasında rampası olan trailerlar varya örneğin adam tank paleti taşıyo veya ne bilim buldozer taşıyor,
o tailer ları satın alamıyorum bana özgü müdür oyunda yok mudur yoksa nasıl yoktur :)) çünkü multiplayerde boş olarak low loader trailer kullanan insanlar var
mod lamı yapıyorlar ? modla yapıyorsa ben nasıl görebiliyorum . Kafamda deli sorular bir yeşillendirin rica edicem.
Not: Tüm dlc ler var hemen hemen krone paketi yok bi tek onla alakalıysa onuda alayım

Edited by User_2794976
spelling correction

4 answers to this question

Hello @User_2794976

I will move your topic to our help section in order to make sure you'll get the answer you need ;)

If you would have any questions about this, feel free to contact me.

//Moved

Hello, you can use mods like this one 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681061743

fashion works when you buy the trailers you like and after you buy them you will be in my trailers

NOTE DO NOT TUNE THE FASHION TRAILER because the game crashes bend the trailers and drive as you bought them I hope I've helped you

• Upvote 1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание