Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Importing Cloud Profile

CrystalZues

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @CrystalZeus

I will move your topic to our help section in order to make sure you'll get the answer you need ;)

If you would have any questions about this, feel free to contact me.

//Moved

The profile files saved via Steam Cloud are saved here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Steam Profile ID]\227300\remote\profiles\[Profile Number]". Right-click Steam and select "Open Folder Location", from there, double click on the folders starting from "/Steam" using the folder link I pasted above.

For the no job problem, you need to reset your economy. You can do this by either:

Sleep

Teleport to a garage

Teleport to services

Take the ferry

Or any other way that results in the time jumping forward (but still remains the same after the blackout).

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards.

Dear  @CrystalZeus

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,i will move this topic to  Inactive Topics

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,because of this , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved