Fire Appliances

fidget3306

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Greetings,

I am sorry to inform you that the special vehicles being used by the Event Team during the Real Ops events are not open for use to the public.

Sincerely,

-ccowie

Guest EmreBEKAR

Yeah, this mode is creator by TruckersMP Team. I guess it's a non-shared mode. But I am not sure.

Short answer: You can get them, but its not all that easy

Long answer: These vehicles were created with no intent of use for the general public...however if you have the RealOpsv6.mp file still in your TruckersMP (%programdata%/TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods) files, then you can simply extract the .mp to a new folder in your ETS2 (singleplayer) documents folder. From there on though you would need to know some good save editing to get all of the parts to be on there, since its not going to show up in any of the truck dealers or service places. Of course, you could always modify these files to make them work with the skoda in SP, but you will need to know what you are doing there.

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,due to this i will move this  topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved