Problem with ETS2

DamianVlad

Question

Hello, i have a problem with ETS2 Multiplayer. When i enter and going to log in, the all image is so small, the text the box where you put the email and password, and when i enter to take a job or some stuff like that, the chat text is small and the tab button showing the players is small too, small that even i cant see the player name, btw i got an 4:3 1024X768 Monitor. Please Help me

ets2_20190625_183440_00.png

7 answers to this question

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello there,

My Documentry > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > config.cfg > edit with notepad > Find this line "uset r_device "dx11" change to dx9 and save the file.

I encountered this error on my old computer. I completely deleted the game and downloaded it again. The problem has disappeared. You can try it if you want.

Please tell me the screen size.

Respects

-Barbossa-

Hello, I think your resolution(1280x1024) is lower.

I suggest you if this screen does not please you, go back to dx9.

For this:
My Documentry > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > config.cfg > edit with notepad > Find this line "uset r_device "dx11" change to dx9 and save the file.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

• Like 1

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP