Can't register an account

chinaboy

Question

We were unable to find Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator on your account, please ensure your profile is set to public and that you have played the game at least 2 hours

I've been playing for a month!

I used my friend's number to ask for help.

Edited by BL4CK$K1LL
Changed the topic title

7 answers to this question

Hello there,

Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.

-Try to reset your password and log in again.

-You should not use Family-Sharing.

-There are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet.

-Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v. (This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)

-Please write a support ticket here: http://truckersmp.com/support/

Respects
-Barbossa-

First of all, thanks to all the truck friends who answered enthusiastically.

I also set up the information to be public, but still prompted that it could not be registered.

I don't know where the problem is.

Maybe I should play some more time.

Finally, thank you again, my most sincere truck friends!

Hello @chinaboy,

First of all, remember to be patient while the system is registering the games that you own on your Steam profile. Refreshing the page while registering games or DLCs is not really recommended as it might cause some issues while the progress is going on. Also note that sometimes it might take more than just the mentioned 5 minutes before the game gets successfully registered. 

If simply waiting more did't help you, try to either use different browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) or clear the cache on the browser that you're using. If you're using Google Chrome, a detailed tutorial about how to do so can be found in here. Sometimes also restarting Steam or making the Steam privacy settings private and then public again might to do the trick. And if any of the above fixes didn't help you, try to run the game in background while trying to register the product on TruckersMP website. 

I hope that your problem gets resolved as soon as possible. Have a great day!