Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can i have a word with the person who thought it was a great idea to add cars?

Taract

On 6/28/2019 at 5:09 PM, Explore Transport said:

Idea for TMP

As for the skoda I have an idea, same with the 150km/h limit

You have to unlock it, first to unlock is the 150km/h limit, this unlocks after 6 months with no bans, resetting if you get a ban.  Once you have driven ban free and logged 200 hours play in that time, the 150km/h limit is unlocked on your account,  you now have to go 6 months without a ban to earn the skoda and play for 200 hours 

Get a ban, and you're back to square 1 and have to start it all over again

(This would apply to me too as I have ban by mistake on my profile which happened this year) 

...and into cheap Renault or volvos 

I really like your idea that the speed limit and scout car require a certain no-penalty time!
You should make a suggestion for that.

19 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Why not? I think it is worth a try.
Though I could imagine that the TruckersMP team does not want to take away the toys from the kids to eventually give them back if they behave well, because it might cause a s***storm and exodus of  many players...

Exodus I'd those who don't want to abide by the rules I'd imagine 

If that's the case, no loss

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived