Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Graphics Mods?

HazardousHadrosaur

Question

5 answers to this question

^^ He already said that the MODs he's interested in are not on that list. The problem as I see it is that any MODs not on that list will be automatically disabled when launching MP, so you can have lots of them and can use them when playing SP but they won't work on MP. AFAIK, only graphics mods working right now on MP are the paintjobs DLCs from SCS.

Love it how we get a free mod to play ets2 online with other people. And still people think they have the support and resource's the same as SCS.

Loads of mods crash ETS2 as it is because they aren't fully supported and the fact that not everyone has a bullet proof system. 

The mods for online are dedicated so they don't crash people's games. In my eyes it's blatantly obvious which mods are allowed. 

Why ask if something is allowed if it not on the list of approved mods?

When whoever produces a new mod that works for mp i'm sure we will get informed. No point trying to rush them.  :)