Everybody freeze for 2 seconds...

galantisCC

Question

Hey,
i have a problem with tmp everybody freeze for 2 seconds and then freezing-Not for 5 seconds and that stays that way over and over... Really everybody freezing and that in the same time.

my wifi speed and ping is very good.
my gaming laptop capacity is also very good, and i still play at the lowest quality and everyone just freezing. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall tmp and I have tried to lower tmp grapich as well, I have done everything that problem always occurs.

and this happened after this new update...

If you know how I can fix this, let me know i would really appreciate it

8 answers to this question

Hello

Try these to fix this problem

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

KingModzv11

• Thanks 1

Guest EmreBEKAR

I guess, It's not your problem. KacaKTV had the same problem. mwl4 Solves her problem for him. But I think create a support ticket. Support team Will help you.

1 hour ago, KingModzv11 said:

Hello

Try these to fix this problem

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

KingModzv11

Thank you very much for helping me, but it really has nothing to do with my wifi / router, I really tried everything I even changed my processer to Nvidia Geforce, I cleaned everything that i don't need/use, I updated my driver... Still nothing.

I will try to contact support as Barbossa said.

Please if anyone has experienced this problem let me know.

Hey,

Not sure if this has been solved however if you are spawning in a high populated error such as Calais that might be the problem.

Try spawning in an area of low population and see if that fixes the issue if players aren't freezing try driving into a high population area and see what happens.

Have a good day,

Thanks coolio859,

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, coolio859 said:

Hey,

Not sure if this has been solved however if you are spawning in a high populated error such as Calais that might be the problem.

Try spawning in an area of low population and see if that fixes the issue if players aren't freezing try driving into a high population area and see what happens.

Have a good day,

Thanks coolio859,

I tried that too, it still doesn't work. still thank you for helping

2 hours ago, [Mega Trans] CrystaL said:

Hey ^^

I'm not a professional guy for it but ago 1 hour had some similar problem.

Maybe will this help :

I followed the steps, it still doesn't work. still thank you..

According to Barbossa someone has experienced the same problem but I would like to come in contact with @mwl4 to fix this problem.

Dear @galantisCC

Because your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,i will move this topic to Unsolved  Topics

If you still need any assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket :https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved