Official Convoy - 29 June 2019

Digital

The latest ATS version is now supported in TruckersMP!

Greetings Players,

With the recently added support for update 1.35 and release of the Washington US State, we see it as a perfect opportunity to explore the new roads together as a community!

POSTER

Starting in Washington's largest city of Seattle - we will embark through the State's evergreen forests and mountain roads. Additionally, in our tour, we will pass by through some of the State's cities, including the capital, Olympia.

Join us on Saturday 29th June 2019 at 17:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones) to experience the first large-scale convoy on the new roads.

As always, the convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. It may be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

Please feel welcome to comment on our forum topic!

Convoy Route: https://i.imgur.com/qopTvGw.png

Departure: Seattle, Washington

Destination: Port Angeles, Washington

Server: Official Convoy

Temporary Official Event Rules: Click here!

DLC: Washington

Happy trucking!

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 2

• Luna featured and unfeatured this topic

I see that the server will be "Official Convoy" is there anything in paricular we need to do to be able to join that server at that time?

Or will this server be open and available to join at that moment?
I'm only in MP for about 2 weeks, this convoy thing is new for me.
I'm driving nearly dayly to crank up the skillpoints so i'm as high as possible by the time i will join my first convoy.
I'm pretty busy tomorrow, maybe i cant make it to this convoy

Taz