Evedince from someone else.

Luky0805

Question

Hello, I would like to ask why if someone does something to you (Like ramming.) and you didn't record, but the other guy (Who rammed into you.) did record, why can't you use his evidence as he rammed into you? I know there is rule why you can't post someone's else evidence, but I would understand it if (The guy who rammed.) rammed into someone else, but I don't understand it why when someone rams into you, why can't you use his evidence. Is there any reason for that?

(I would prefer answer from someone who knows the answer (Doesn't think, but knows.).).

Ths (Thanks.).

7 answers to this question

Neither you nor TruckersMP team members can force anybody to hand over his/ her video evidence.
Furthermore it is very unlikely that the other road user involved in an incident voluntary provides evidence that will be used against him.
If however you are reported by the other player and it turns out that the provided video evidence incriminates him, it can and will be used against him instead of against you.

Well, I am not sure if I said it correctly/you didn't get it or I didn't get your answer, but it was like this.:

I was rammed by someone, I used his video as evidence (He made it public.), and used it against him, but unfortunately moderator didn't accept that evidence and said 

The evidence you provided doesn't appear to be yours.
Quote from the rules:
§1.4 Reporting users
[...]
You can not report players with evidence that has not been recorded in-game by yourself.
[...]

I would like to ask why is it like that, even though I have evidence.

If someone could explain why you can't use someone else's evidence even though, in that evidence is recorded person (That guy who rammed into me.) ramming into me.

(This is actually what happened.).

19 minutes ago, Luky0805 said:

Please (Talking to admin that checks this comment.) close this discussion.

Hello there, 

This topic is moved to resolved.
Thank you for your participation! 

Regards, 

//Locked & moved to solved topic

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !