Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

custom voice navigation mods

Hello! I remember this winter when you  could download the Frosty Winter mod and to put it into Documents/TruckersMP/mods folder. I will be happy if you  make the same for the voice navigation mods, because most of the languages havent been included  in 1.35 version and most of us want to voice navigation in our languages in the MP. Some of the people may prefer using the Google Voice Navigation mods. instead of the default ones. I suggest you to allow voice navigation modifications for MP.

Hello @[ConSecGroup-EMT] RadoBG

Thank you so much for your suggestion! We are always open to hear new suggestions and ideas from our community! Your suggestion is frequently asked.

In this topic we have all the topics which are frequently asked, including your suggestion.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/82056-frequently-suggested-things/

Your suggestion:

Add mod *:
Generally, we don't add 3rd party mods except for aesthetic ones, this is because map mods bring a whole lot of different issues that we necessarily can't handle. Mods that affect the truck are also generally not accepted since they can have unexpected consequences similar to what we see with save file editing (parts in locations where SCS didn't intend causing crashes, etc.).

Since this should answer your suggestion I will close this topic. If you have any questions about this, feel free to let me know

//Rejected