Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't connect to servers

Satan_IR

Question

Hi TruckersMP members. This is my first post and I apologize for sending here as I didn't know where exactly to post.

I have registered with TruckersMP and have used it to launch ETS2 and join a server. Then it lands on the game menu (as I think is it should do) and it all works so far.

When I click drive I get the can not connect to server trying in 10 seconds and this loops. Many websites/services are blocked where I live but if it is a connectivity issue I shouldn't be able to visit the website or DL the launcher and basically log in.

A friend of mine who actually introduced TruckersMP to me can connect to servers so I doubt it's a country-wide internet blocking issue.

I wonder if there's anything I can do.

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Possible solution:

Prioritize your router by resetting your internet router. If this does not help, make sure that all the devices in the house are not connected to the internet and if you are using Wi-Fi, try playing with the cable. If you still have a connection problem, try opening the following custom ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set up Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Make sure that there is no blocking of the Windows firewall from connecting. Turn on the Windows firewall and say Restore defaults.

If none of these work, you can clean the Host file, enable DHCP, clear the DNS cache and clear the ARP / Route Table.

You can also easily reset your router. All you have to do is run certain rooms.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/netadapter/?source=directory

a0d6e200addd4af09cd95df7e54db31a.png

Respects

KingModzv11

Hello

I suggest you to restart you router, to fix the issue that you having.

Try open the ports for TMP servers, Use wired cable if you using wifi or phone internet.

Regards

K-Sprint

Dear @Satan_IR

Due to this  topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,because of inactivity, i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive