About blocking a road

Question

Around the sawmill in Bellingham, Washington, there is always very crowded, and today some volunteers are there blocking one way and let the other way passes smoother, is this allowed in TruckersMP?

8 answers to this question

Hello,

It is not allows to block or impede traffic in any way, this is the game moderators job (if they want to do this) usually traffic would be controlled via kicks or bans in game.

§2.3 - Blocking*

Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar.

Kind Regards,

Sentinel

If reported in game - the admin will review it as long as the report doesn’t time out. 

The best way to ensure the report gets looked at is to record your gameplay and report it via the website, as this will definitely get seen by a game moderator. It just may take a little longer. 

See here: 

Dear @Air Canada Cargo

You can report them if you want,and you can follow the topic above,I would like to know if your problem has been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your  issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

i await your return!

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive